Is this team enough for 7* ? No wicket.

G12 elder 197 speed
G11 zchirpa 184 speed
G11 paploo 195 speed
G11 logray 204 speed
G9 teebo 194 speed

Im ok with trying 100 times due to rng but wanted to know if its actually possible, thanks.

Replies

• Yes
  • You don't have any real damage dealers on that team. You should drop Teebo for a G11+ Scout to replace Wicket.
    You should also move over some better speed mods for the event.
  • Wormio
    60 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Agreed, Random. Scout is actually not a bad character anyway. He reduces turn meter on his basic and can hit fairly hard if Wicket is not an option.
    Post edited by Wormio on
  • Sorry, I meant if Wicket is not an option..
  • I'm running a similar team...no Wicket, all omegas, no zetas (so far):

Chirpa G11 213 speed
    Elder G11 222 speed
    Paploo G11 167 speed
    Scout G11 214 speed
    Logray G9 202 speed

I have crystals for gear and enough for all zetas but want to make sure I use them in the right place and don't want to use more than I have to. What's my best bang for the buck...elder g12? Chirpa zeta? Logray zeta?
  • BodhiOm wrote: »
    I'm running a similar team...no Wicket, all omegas, no zetas (so far):

Chirpa G11 213 speed
    Elder G11 222 speed
    Paploo G11 167 speed
    Scout G11 214 speed
    Logray G9 202 speed

I have crystals for gear and enough for all zetas but want to make sure I use them in the right place and don't want to use more than I have to. What's my best bang for the buck...elder g12? Chirpa zeta? Logray zeta?

By order of importance:
    1) First of all zeta Chirpa (Without it it gonna be hell to get that golden droid)
    2) Secondly speed up your toons- especially Paploo, Logray and Elder (speed is extreamly important)
    3) Gear up Logray to 10 at least & Elder to 12
    4) The zetas on Lograt/Paploo could help but not necessary
  • Renesis wrote: »
    G12 elder 197 speed
    G11 zchirpa 184 speed
    G11 paploo 195 speed
    G11 logray 204 speed
    G9 teebo 194 speed

Im ok with trying 100 times due to rng but wanted to know if its actually possible, thanks.

Replace Teebo with Scout g11+ (if Wicket is not possible) and speed up all of your toons- Elder should be above 220-230, and pretty much everyone else 210+ and with a good RNG you could do it, but If you don't want to pray for the good RNG you should speed up your toons even more