Finn best mods for P1

Hi there

I am looking for the best mod sets for Finn in P1. Mine is G12 with gold mods all focused on offense but I cannot get him above 140k damage when offense stacks are maxed. Any ideas?

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    I think CD is more important than offense for him. I run a CD set and a CC set. Offense primary on the cross, CD primary on the triangle, speed on the arrow. As much in the way of offense secondaries as I could get. Top out around 190k and I don’t have any 6 dot mods on him.
  • I run offense set, CD tri, off cross, speed arrow. Tops out about 210k but everything is 6 dot. Average about 12m damage.
  • Hortus
    621 posts Member
    BantaFood wrote: »
    Hi there

Mine is G12 with gold mods all focused on offense but I cannot get him above 140k damage when offense stacks are maxed. Any ideas?

Do you run with C3PO? You need to maintain 3 stacks of confusion for defense debuff, anything less will give you decreased damage.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Looking at the same issues for my Finn. Currently he's G11 with 4x Offence, 2x potency. CD triangle, potency cross (but with +103 offense secondary).

Should I swap out the 2x potency for 2x health with speed and flat offense secondaries to increase survivability and DMG? I had his potency up around 60% but feel it'll be mostly useless in Heroic when we make the jump. Trying to have him ready for it beforehand.

Also have an offense triangle with +offense instead of +CD. Same speed secondary. Thoughts?