Ns + anakin , when will it be fixed ?

Replies

  • StarSon wrote: »
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    I really don't know why people are making such a fuss about it. It's not like top 3 rewards are any good anyway. I've been #1 in every single HSTR and have gotten worse rewards than the rest of the top 10 90% of the time. Top ranks are meaningless. Just make sure you're top 10. And top 10 is very doable even without the Anakin cheese. I've done 50+ mil damage multiple times before WITHOUT Anakin cheese, without deathstorm, without Malak and without phase crossing. And I haven't seen a guild yet where 50-60M won't get you into top 10. (Feel free to show me screenshots if you did see such a guild)

    I'm guessing the claim of 50 million is a typo and you meant 5 million?

    If not, I'd love to know exactly what teams you used to score 50M+ damage without some sort of cheese. That's nearly enough damage to have full cleared two phases so you'll surely understand why I'd find that suspect.

    But you're right, I've never seen any guild where 50-60 million wouldn't get you top 10. I don't think I've seen any guild where that wouldn't get you #1 by a long shot actually.

    You have never seen a 200m gp gud clear sith then... 50m is just 3 good teams, some people run more than that.

    Obviously you have never see a 220m GP Guild clear sith.... I know of 3 teams that can do 10mil damage consistently. A few others that can do 2-5mil... 50mil total is possible but, if your in an active guild, you will not have the time to deploy them... phases 1,2, and 3 drop fairly fast...

    Phase 1 and 2 there are teams that can do 10M damage so having 20m at p3 isn't far fetched... several teams clear ALL of p3 so that's another 33M or so 3 teams into the raid and maybe 30 min in now were at 53M as a minimum and it is p4. I can get 4M with sisters and probally another million or 2 with rest of roster. 50 to 60M is standard if u hit all 4 phases.

    Some guilds schedule raids by phase so everyone can hit each phase at least once to make it more fair.

    I have to call **** here. While I don't disagree 50M is possible with three teams, there are a few things wrong here:
    1. There are only 3 teams that can solo p3, 2 of them are NS
    2. If you use the other team, you gut your p1 team, which means you aren't getting 10M in p1
    3. Even if everything else you said is true, you cannot do it in 30 minutes

    The only way the things you say are possible is if your guild is scheduling by phase, which from what I've been able to gather is super rare, because it's awful. So, let's get down off your high horse, and realize that your 50M without a cheese team is not even remotely normal.

    Who said 50m without a cheese team is normal? This is why forums so unproductive... :/
  • JDIII
    1651 posts Member
    edited August 14
    @Gifafi Exactly! Not only that, but they can use the exact same team. Nothing’s preventing them from doing it, unless they didn’t farm those characters. If that’s the case, they aren’t meant to be on top anyways because they are little fish
  • Is the argument really that there are 3 teams that can solo p3 so we need to nerf one of the three because somehow that's going to make a difference... there will still be 2 teams capable of 30m+ lol

    Why all the anakin haters?

    Or are people from 60m gp guilds just upset someone scored 50m because I have seen 50m+ without even using anakin so anakin isn't even required to score 50m.

    There's no paper strategy, no spirit of the game integrity because it's so old now, what's the next excuse just because he is a different faction? chex mix is all cross faction has anyone ever thought about that?

    Everytime a character is nerfed player investment is devalued people lose more and more faith that it's worth it. I haven't seen a single good reason to nerf anakin.
  • StarSon
    3936 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    I really don't know why people are making such a fuss about it. It's not like top 3 rewards are any good anyway. I've been #1 in every single HSTR and have gotten worse rewards than the rest of the top 10 90% of the time. Top ranks are meaningless. Just make sure you're top 10. And top 10 is very doable even without the Anakin cheese. I've done 50+ mil damage multiple times before WITHOUT Anakin cheese, without deathstorm, without Malak and without phase crossing. And I haven't seen a guild yet where 50-60M won't get you into top 10. (Feel free to show me screenshots if you did see such a guild)

    I'm guessing the claim of 50 million is a typo and you meant 5 million?

    If not, I'd love to know exactly what teams you used to score 50M+ damage without some sort of cheese. That's nearly enough damage to have full cleared two phases so you'll surely understand why I'd find that suspect.

    But you're right, I've never seen any guild where 50-60 million wouldn't get you top 10. I don't think I've seen any guild where that wouldn't get you #1 by a long shot actually.

    You have never seen a 200m gp gud clear sith then... 50m is just 3 good teams, some people run more than that.

    Obviously you have never see a 220m GP Guild clear sith.... I know of 3 teams that can do 10mil damage consistently. A few others that can do 2-5mil... 50mil total is possible but, if your in an active guild, you will not have the time to deploy them... phases 1,2, and 3 drop fairly fast...

    Phase 1 and 2 there are teams that can do 10M damage so having 20m at p3 isn't far fetched... several teams clear ALL of p3 so that's another 33M or so 3 teams into the raid and maybe 30 min in now were at 53M as a minimum and it is p4. I can get 4M with sisters and probally another million or 2 with rest of roster. 50 to 60M is standard if u hit all 4 phases.

    Some guilds schedule raids by phase so everyone can hit each phase at least once to make it more fair.

    I have to call **** here. While I don't disagree 50M is possible with three teams, there are a few things wrong here:
    1. There are only 3 teams that can solo p3, 2 of them are NS
    2. If you use the other team, you gut your p1 team, which means you aren't getting 10M in p1
    3. Even if everything else you said is true, you cannot do it in 30 minutes

    The only way the things you say are possible is if your guild is scheduling by phase, which from what I've been able to gather is super rare, because it's awful. So, let's get down off your high horse, and realize that your 50M without a cheese team is not even remotely normal.

    Who said 50m without a cheese team is normal? This is why forums so unproductive... :/

    You did:
    50 to 60M is standard if u hit all 4 phases.

  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Why does this post even exist!!! Who is dumb enough to beg CG to fix something that we all benefit from and no one gets hurt from. Unbelievable.

    Wouldn't surprise me if you informed the McDonald team member that I grab to many packs of ketchup.
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    G20 wrote: »
    Why does this post even exist!!! Who is dumb enough to beg CG to fix something that we all benefit from and no one gets hurt from. Unbelievable.

    Wouldn't surprise me if you informed the McDonald team member that I grab to many packs of ketchup.

    Could you kindly explain how I benefit from it? Thanks.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • What is this NS Anakin team? And where did it come from?
  • Just quit complaining! It's really not cool.
  • JDIII
    1651 posts Member
    @TVF from it getting beat about 20 minutes faster
  • JDIII
    1651 posts Member
    No downside to it
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 15
    JDIII wrote: »
    No downside to it

    Unless you have people that can't be on the game all day and one person solos the phase in the middle of the night. Thats a downside for all the people that werent on.
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »
    No downside to it

    Unless you have people that can't be on the game all day and one person solos the phase in the middle of the night. Thats a downside for all the people that werent on.

    Thats a guild problem.

    You need to be in a better one
  • The raid is a year old.

    Traya is not even close to meta.

    Who cares if the raid can be solo’d, it’s boring anyway.
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    @TVF from it getting beat about 20 minutes faster

    @JDIII how does that benefit me?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    G20 wrote: »
    Why does this post even exist!!! Who is dumb enough to beg CG to fix something that we all benefit from and no one gets hurt from. Unbelievable.

    Wouldn't surprise me if you informed the McDonald team member that I grab to many packs of ketchup.

    Could you kindly explain how I benefit from it? Thanks.

    @G20 since you posted in this thread again, could you please explain how it benefits me? Thanks.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JDIII
    1651 posts Member
    How does it NOT benefit you. You have those same exact characters, so run it too
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    G20 wrote: »
    Why does this post even exist!!! Who is dumb enough to beg CG to fix something that we all benefit from and no one gets hurt from. Unbelievable.

    Wouldn't surprise me if you informed the McDonald team member that I grab to many packs of ketchup.

    Could you kindly explain how I benefit from it? Thanks.

    @G20 since you posted in this thread again, could you please explain how it benefits me? Thanks.

    1. Your guild would finish the raid faster
    2. Faster rewards
    3. You can score higher for better rewards
    4. #ftgotg "for the good of the guild"
    5. Or throw out everything i said if your a selfish player
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    How does it NOT benefit you. You have those same exact characters, so run it too

    That didn't answer my question.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    G20 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    G20 wrote: »
    Why does this post even exist!!! Who is dumb enough to beg CG to fix something that we all benefit from and no one gets hurt from. Unbelievable.

    Wouldn't surprise me if you informed the McDonald team member that I grab to many packs of ketchup.

    Could you kindly explain how I benefit from it? Thanks.

    @G20 since you posted in this thread again, could you please explain how it benefits me? Thanks.

    1. Your guild would finish the raid faster
    2. Faster rewards
    3. You can score higher for better rewards
    4. #ftgotg "for the good of the guild"
    5. Or throw out everything i said if your a selfish player

    1. How does that help my guild? So we finish it in 3 hours instead of 4. So what? In fact, and see #5, maybe it helps my guild by giving more time to everyone to post a score.
    2. How does getting rewards one hour faster help me or my guild?
    3. It won't improve my rewards.
    4. See 1 and 2.
    5. See 1.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Is the argument really that there are 3 teams that can solo p3 so we need to nerf one of the three because somehow that's going to make a difference... there will still be 2 teams capable of 30m+ lol

    The biggest issue is Anakin/NS is full auto once it's set up. The 3PO team that can solo the phase will at least require you to sit there for one painful hour going through a very specific set of abilities to slowly get through it.

    CG is fixing it. They've made that very clear. I don't know what the debate is for. JKA is going to get changed, or the NS are going to get changed. Either MT only gives TM out for NS specific debuffs resisted, or JKA will get changed to only take bonus turns when Jedi/Galactic Republic allies meet the criteria. It's almost certain that one of the two, if not both, will happen.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    1153 posts Member
    edited August 16
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    Is the argument really that there are 3 teams that can solo p3 so we need to nerf one of the three because somehow that's going to make a difference... there will still be 2 teams capable of 30m+ lol

    The biggest issue is Anakin/NS is full auto once it's set up. The 3PO team that can solo the phase will at least require you to sit there for one painful hour going through a very specific set of abilities to slowly get through it.

    CG is fixing it. They've made that very clear. I don't know what the debate is for. JKA is going to get changed, or the NS are going to get changed. Either MT only gives TM out for NS specific debuffs resisted, or JKA will get changed to only take bonus turns when Jedi/Galactic Republic allies meet the criteria. It's almost certain that one of the two, if not both, will happen.

    So your made because some people dont have to sit there for 60 minutes pressing the same button?

    Full auto, straw that broke camels back, Interesting take seems petty since the result is exactly the same but apparently it makes a difference to some people
  • thatguy181 wrote: »
    Is the argument really that there are 3 teams that can solo p3 so we need to nerf one of the three because somehow that's going to make a difference... there will still be 2 teams capable of 30m+ lol

    The biggest issue is Anakin/NS is full auto once it's set up. The 3PO team that can solo the phase will at least require you to sit there for one painful hour going through a very specific set of abilities to slowly get through it.

    CG is fixing it. They've made that very clear. I don't know what the debate is for. JKA is going to get changed, or the NS are going to get changed. Either MT only gives TM out for NS specific debuffs resisted, or JKA will get changed to only take bonus turns when Jedi/Galactic Republic allies meet the criteria. It's almost certain that one of the two, if not both, will happen.

    So your made because some people dont have to sit there for 60 minutes pressing the same button?

    Full auto, straw that broke camels back, Interesting take seems petty since the result is exactly the same but apparently it makes a difference to some people

    Not sure how you think I'm mad, I'm not. I'm simply stating that full auto has indeed been, as you said, the straw that breaks the camel's back for CG. This isn't the first time they've taken action against a team comp for being able to go full auto.
  • Just remove auto->basic only option.

    Fixed.
  • thatguy181 wrote: »
    Is the argument really that there are 3 teams that can solo p3 so we need to nerf one of the three because somehow that's going to make a difference... there will still be 2 teams capable of 30m+ lol

    The biggest issue is Anakin/NS is full auto once it's set up. The 3PO team that can solo the phase will at least require you to sit there for one painful hour going through a very specific set of abilities to slowly get through it.

    CG is fixing it. They've made that very clear. I don't know what the debate is for. JKA is going to get changed, or the NS are going to get changed. Either MT only gives TM out for NS specific debuffs resisted, or JKA will get changed to only take bonus turns when Jedi/Galactic Republic allies meet the criteria. It's almost certain that one of the two, if not both, will happen.

    No, they did not make it very clear. This is what TopHat said on June 5, bolded for emphasis.

    "After their release we will evaluate the issue and let you know if or how we plan on addressing it."

    If they do address it, I agree with this post. Solves the "wins on auto" problem without risking further unintended interactions or a nerf.
    Aandien wrote: »
    Just remove auto->basic only option.

    Fixed.

    Looking for a new guild? Come check out Wa Da Tah on Discord: https://discord.gg/SFYjRkk
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    Is the argument really that there are 3 teams that can solo p3 so we need to nerf one of the three because somehow that's going to make a difference... there will still be 2 teams capable of 30m+ lol

    The biggest issue is Anakin/NS is full auto once it's set up. The 3PO team that can solo the phase will at least require you to sit there for one painful hour going through a very specific set of abilities to slowly get through it.

    CG is fixing it. They've made that very clear. I don't know what the debate is for. JKA is going to get changed, or the NS are going to get changed. Either MT only gives TM out for NS specific debuffs resisted, or JKA will get changed to only take bonus turns when Jedi/Galactic Republic allies meet the criteria. It's almost certain that one of the two, if not both, will happen.

    So your made because some people dont have to sit there for 60 minutes pressing the same button?

    Full auto, straw that broke camels back, Interesting take seems petty since the result is exactly the same but apparently it makes a difference to some people

    There's a big difference between scoring 50m (if that's the number, whatever the full phase is) by pressing one button and scoring 5-10m by playing the content. And by playing the content for much less than 60 minutes by the way.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JDIII
    1651 posts Member
    edited August 16
    Point is, if it don’t hurt anyone, there isn’t a problem with it! It helps lower GP guilds have a chance to complete it. It’s been out long enough where it isn’t a problem anymore. Sith Raid is old news now, over a year old. Looking for new content to keep us busy
  • Even if they "fix the team" by making anakin only work with galactic republic, it's only a matter of time before another team that will cheese it.

    As long as there are tm gain mechanics associated with debuffs resisted, it'll always be beneficial to leave a key toon undergeared to be resisted. That's the problem with cranking the tenacity way up.

    And as long as ns have mechanics that benefit the team when someone dies, it'll be beneficial to leave a sister or two more squishy.

    So what I'm saying is that there isn't an easy fix to this. And any solution is likely to cause more issues than it helps. For example to make you not want a ns to die, they woukd need to massively nerf asajj, daka, and talzen. And no one that has geared ns woukd want that.
  • Gifafi
    2139 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    Is the argument really that there are 3 teams that can solo p3 so we need to nerf one of the three because somehow that's going to make a difference... there will still be 2 teams capable of 30m+ lol

    The biggest issue is Anakin/NS is full auto once it's set up. The 3PO team that can solo the phase will at least require you to sit there for one painful hour going through a very specific set of abilities to slowly get through it.

    CG is fixing it. They've made that very clear. I don't know what the debate is for. JKA is going to get changed, or the NS are going to get changed. Either MT only gives TM out for NS specific debuffs resisted, or JKA will get changed to only take bonus turns when Jedi/Galactic Republic allies meet the criteria. It's almost certain that one of the two, if not both, will happen.

    So your made because some people dont have to sit there for 60 minutes pressing the same button?

    Full auto, straw that broke camels back, Interesting take seems petty since the result is exactly the same but apparently it makes a difference to some people

    There's a big difference between scoring 50m (if that's the number, whatever the full phase is) by pressing one button and scoring 5-10m by playing the content. And by playing the content for much less than 60 minutes by the way.

    you play out drev and jkr in phase 2? sounds real fun...
  • JDIII
    1651 posts Member
    Or Resistance in phase 1
  • Gifafi
    2139 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    Or Resistance in phase 1

    you auto resistance is p1?
Sign In or Register to comment.