Ns + anakin , when will it be fixed ?

Replies

• Zellaccio wrote: »
    It was told that after geo Tb , the loop in p3 would have been fixed , we already have the geo Tb, but the exploit is still there . Any news about that CG ?

After they fix the cheating.... next question haha
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    It’s NOT a loop

It definitely IS a loop, you just have to be setup right for it to work. Whether or not it’s “infinite” is RNG, but CG doesn’t care about the distinction.

NOT

Interesting counter.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mzee wrote: »

Indeed, it is up to your guild on whether this team is allowed or not. Some guilds allow it and some don't. I know TI doesn't even allow Nightsisters at all in Phase 3. My guild only allows nightsisters without Anakin.

How would your guild know what team you used in p3? There are 3 teams that can deal 30+ million damage so you could be secretely using Anakin and just say you used one of the other teams. Or do you guys all post screenshots of what you used during the raid?
  • TVF wrote: »
    It’s NOT a loop

It definitely IS a loop, you just have to be setup right for it to work. Whether or not it’s “infinite” is RNG, but CG doesn’t care about the distinction.

NOT

Interesting counter.

So ban it because it's a loop? The arguments for a fix get weaker by the day...

Cls p3 is a loop, GMY with revan is a loop, ep debuff teams are loops, thrawn magma is a big eternal infinite loop, kylo and bossk make a loop, nest loops all by himself vs most teams... there are so many loops should we just ban them all and remove speed and all tm gain from the game to please the nerf crowd? Everyone can act in order of left to right I get 1 attack then enemy gets 1 attack then I get my second attack and enemy gets 2nd attack. This is basically what yall are arguing for by asking cg to remove a non infinite loop just because it's a loop.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    It’s NOT a loop

NOT

Interesting counter.

Cls p3 is a loop, GMY with revan is a loop, ep debuff teams are loops, thrawn magma is a big eternal infinite loop, kylo and bossk make a loop, nest loops all by himself vs most teams... there are so many loops should we just ban them all and remove speed and all tm gain from the game to please the nerf crowd? Everyone can act in order of left to right I get 1 attack then enemy gets 1 attack then I get my second attack and enemy gets 2nd attack. This is basically what yall are arguing for by asking cg to remove a non infinite loop just because it's a loop.

1. Yes, nerf because it’s a loop
    2. CG has already stated the CLS team is fine because of the effort involved
    3. I don’t actually care one way or the other
    4. Those other things you listed don’t solo an entire STR phase, and therefore different
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    It’s NOT a loop

NOT

Interesting counter.

Why did you quote me?
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    It’s NOT a loop

NOT

Interesting counter.

4. Those other things you listed don’t solo an entire STR phase, and therefore different

Your 1 says nerf because it is a loop.
    Your 4 says nerf because it does too much damage.

Which one is it?

Cls is also a loop that does the same amount of damage ...

Seems like the only difference is that one team uses specials and the other uses basics so you can do auto basic only attacks with ns but cls you cant do a auto special.

If the only real difference is one team you can use auto and the other is manual just leave the team alone and remove the auto basic attack function.

Without auto basic attack only this team would require the same effort as cls.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    It’s NOT a loop

NOT

Interesting counter.

There's a difference between a long stride and a loop.

NS and anakin is a loop because it can solo a whole phase
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    It’s NOT a loop

NOT

Interesting counter.

Which one is it?

Seems like the only difference is that one team uses specials and the other uses basics so you can do auto basic only attacks with ns but cls you cant do a auto special.

If the only real difference is one team you can use auto and the other is manual just leave the team alone and remove the auto basic attack function.

Why do you think your interpretation of 1 and 4 are mutually exclusive?

And yes, without auto basic it wouldn’t matter, based on CG’s stance on the subject. But auto basic exists, and removing it is a terrible idea.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    It’s NOT a loop

NOT

Interesting counter.

There's a difference between a long stride and a loop.

NS and anakin is a loop because it can solo a whole phase

NS and Ani is NOT a loop

Ok I'm tired so yes it isnt a loop. Gn
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    It’s NOT a loop

NOT

Interesting counter.

Which one is it?

And yes, without auto basic it wouldn’t matter, based on CG’s stance on the subject. But auto basic exists, and removing it is a terrible idea.

1 and 4 are important because what is the reason people want to nerf this team?

For 1 it's not even a loop because traya gains tm and comes out of topple. Plus there IS A LOOP the cls team that gains 100%tm forever that devs said was Okay already.

For 4, well 4 is just wrong, because the other thing I mentioned was "cls solo p3 team" you must not be aware of the CLS 100% TM gain LOOP team that Bulldog1205 posted before he got banned from the game by the devs.

So point stands it's not a loop, even if it was there is already a loop that's okay that does the same amount of damage.

Seems like auto basic is the only thing that sets this team apart from cls team... well that and cls is a full loop this isn't a full loop...

Really curious why you say removing auto basic is a "terrible idea"? what does anyone use auto basic for other than making these raid teams work, this goes back to the rancor auto teams that used basics only... auto basic has been a issue for years if you want to fix this team necause people can "auto" the phase then devs should remove auto basic, but at that point everyone else can see that whoever's making that argument is a whiny baby who's just complaining that someone else can press auto and doesn't have to stare at a screen pressing basic attack over and over for 45 minutes like cls users do.

Seriously what do u use auto basic for that is so important?

Removing it would suck yes because people have to waste their time using cls again but I'm not the one arguing for a nerf.

By the way I have both cls and ns anakin but I'm to lazy to use either cuz I also have over 1,000 raids complete.
  • 13.1 K view, and still no determination about this issue
  • Zellaccio wrote: »
    13.1 K view, and still no determination about this issue

They have bigger issues to tackle. IMHO, if you and your guild don't like the team, don't run it. Problem fixed.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    It’s NOT a loop

NOT

Interesting counter.

Which one is it?

I don't actually care outside of the fact that CG has said they don't like loops that don't require effort.
    For 1 it's not even a loop because traya gains tm and comes out of topple. Plus there IS A LOOP the cls team that gains 100%tm forever that devs said was Okay already.

Yes, we all are fully aware that Traya still gains tm. She did against Finn as well, and does against the CLS team. That is irrelevant here. It is still a loop in this game, even if it does not meet the traditional definition of the term. And they said the CLS loop is okay because of the effort involved.
    For 4, well 4 is just wrong, because the other thing I mentioned was "cls solo p3 team" you must not be aware of the CLS 100% TM gain LOOP team that Bulldog1205 posted before he got banned from the game by the devs.

I am fully aware of the team and the loop. It is the same as these other loops, in that Traya still gains tm, but it cannot be done on auto. And mentioning that he has been banned is irrelevant, since this isn't why he was banned.
    So point stands it's not a loop, even if it was there is already a loop that's okay that does the same amount of damage.

It's a loop.
    Seems like auto basic is the only thing that sets this team apart from cls team... well that and cls is a full loop this isn't a full loop...

Yes, because you can do it on auto, that is why CG will change it. This is well established. It's still a loop.
    Really curious why you say removing auto basic is a "terrible idea"? what does anyone use auto basic for other than making these raid teams work, this goes back to the rancor auto teams that used basics only... auto basic has been a issue for years if you want to fix this team necause people can "auto" the phase then devs should remove auto basic, but at that point everyone else can see that whoever's making that argument is a whiny baby who's just complaining that someone else can press auto and doesn't have to stare at a screen pressing basic attack over and over for 45 minutes like cls users do.

I know why we have auto/basic. I've been here since shortly after launch. We fought long and hard to get that option, and I use it elsewhere (like against Nest) so don't want it to go for such a limited issue.

Removing it would suck yes because people have to waste their time using cls again but I'm not the one arguing for a nerf.

By the way I have both cls and ns anakin but I'm to lazy to use either cuz I also have over 1,000 raids complete.

In conclusion: By CG's definition of the term, the NS/JKA team is a loop, just like Finn/3po was, and just like CLS/3po is. The reason CG will change it (at some point) is because you can use auto.

You can keep saying it's not a loop, but it *is* a loop.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Zellaccio wrote: »

They have bigger issues to tackle. IMHO, if you and your guild don't like the team, don't run it. Problem fixed.

In addition, they've already said they aren't looking at it until after Geo TB is released. We still only have half of it.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    It’s NOT a loop

NOT

Interesting counter.

Which one is it?

I don't actually care outside of the fact that CG has said they don't like loops that don't require effort.

Yes, we all are fully aware that Traya still gains tm. She did against Finn as well, and does against the CLS team. That is irrelevant here. It is still a loop in this game, even if it does not meet the traditional definition of the term. And they said the CLS loop is okay because of the effort involved.

I am fully aware of the team and the loop. It is the same as these other loops, in that Traya still gains tm, but it cannot be done on auto. And mentioning that he has been banned is irrelevant, since this isn't why he was banned.

It's a loop.

Yes, because you can do it on auto, that is why CG will change it. This is well established. It's still a loop.

I know why we have auto/basic. I've been here since shortly after launch. We fought long and hard to get that option, and I use it elsewhere (like against Nest) so don't want it to go for such a limited issue.

In conclusion: By CG's definition of the term, the NS/JKA team is a loop, just like Finn/3po was, and just like CLS/3po is. The reason CG will change it (at some point) is because you can use auto.

You can keep saying it's not a loop, but it *is* a loop.

No it’s not

Yes it is.
  • StarSon wrote: »

In addition, they've already said they aren't looking at it until after Geo TB is released. We still only have half of it.

As "true" as that is, HSith is still over a year old. It is almost like going back and making HPit auto teams non-existent.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member

As "true" as that is, HSith is still over a year old. It is almost like going back and making HPit auto teams non-existent.

It's much more like when they fixed the Nutini for hAAT. It was an old raid by then, but they still stopped the cheese.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member

No it’s not

Yes it is.

No it’s not

Yes it is.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Mzee wrote: »

Indeed, it is up to your guild on whether this team is allowed or not. Some guilds allow it and some don't. I know TI doesn't even allow Nightsisters at all in Phase 3. My guild only allows nightsisters without Anakin.

How would your guild know what team you used in p3? There are 3 teams that can deal 30+ million damage so you could be secretely using Anakin and just say you used one of the other teams. Or do you guys all post screenshots of what you used during the raid?

Thankfully, never had to ask for screenshots, but we can see whose scores jump up a lot during phase 3. Only one or two people in raids are seeing big jumps in the phase, and it is the usual nightsister team that they haven't been able to get even 15million out of I think. Our top scores in the raid are typically in the mid 30millions, with one guy that almost always gets 1st and we know him well as just a great player with killer mods. He can reach over 40mill.

I know some of the loop teams can take a long time to set up as you need the right RNG for it, but the raid goes by quickly so one doesn't really have time to do that so that helps too.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Sure is a whole lot of duck season wabbit season going on in this thread right now.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Sure is a whole lot of duck season wabbit season going on in this thread right now.

No there isn't.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member

No there isn't.

Respectfully disagree.
  • TVF wrote: »

No there isn't.

Respectfully disagree.

Sooo.... Looney Tunes team confirmed
  • JDIII wrote: »
    The @ symbol is COMMONLY used when showing an estimated numerical answer, meaning about or around. For example: The concert plans to have @ 12,000 people attending. Now, that obviously don’t stand for at, common sense. It stands for around or about when used that way, which is how I also used it. Use your noodles! Please don’t drop out of school, I’m begging you

Hi, 32 years old here...never once seen the @ symbol be used for that