Ns + anakin , when will it be fixed ?

1234568Next

Replies

• Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »

Indeed, it is up to your guild on whether this team is allowed or not. Some guilds allow it and some don't. I know TI doesn't even allow Nightsisters at all in Phase 3. My guild only allows nightsisters without Anakin.

How would your guild know what team you used in p3? There are 3 teams that can deal 30+ million damage so you could be secretely using Anakin and just say you used one of the other teams. Or do you guys all post screenshots of what you used during the raid?

Thankfully, never had to ask for screenshots, but we can see whose scores jump up a lot during phase 3. Only one or two people in raids are seeing big jumps in the phase, and it is the usual nightsister team that they haven't been able to get even 15million out of I think. Our top scores in the raid are typically in the mid 30millions, with one guy that almost always gets 1st and we know him well as just a great player with killer mods. He can reach over 40mill.

I know some of the loop teams can take a long time to set up as you need the right RNG for it, but the raid goes by quickly so one doesn't really have time to do that so that helps too.

Oh I see. Yeah I guess it depends on the guild and its individual members. If you have some sort of routine it's probably easy to spot the outliers.
  • Options
    There are more than 1 loop available in raids, including HSTR...and that's that.

CG is aware, and unlike other issues they agreed should be fixed in the past, they have not agreed/ruled that the NS+Anakin should be "fixed".
  • Options
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    Zellaccio wrote: »
    I dont care if it gets fixed or it doesnt, what annoys me is the fact that a few use it and thats all they worry about doing and leave the rest of the guild, the bottom feeders to do the raid for them while they take the top spots.
    Yeah , that’s my point . We clear the hstr in less then an hour,we have couple ppl that rely on p3 to get top 3, that’s so annoying
    You just have to forbid ns team in P3 and/or limit number of top3 a player can do...
    In the meantime, it helps some people to complete Heroic sith raid. Yes not everybody can clear it so easily.
    So annoying to see people complaining because it's too fast :)

Yeah our guild has a "1 in 2 out" policy where you can be Top-3 for 1 HSTR then you have to stay out of the Top-3 for the next 2 HSTR. Works pretty well to ensure that all guild members capable of putting together a decent HSTR score get a shot at being top-3 sometimes. It's not perfect as sometimes you have a better run than expected or someone has a bad run and so can't overtake you etc, but most of the time it keeps everyone with decent score potential rotating the top positions - personally I'm lucky to hit top-5 but I'm getting closer, yay me, haha!