Mandalorians coming to the game soon?

Gair
616 posts Member
Just saw some news about Disney releasing a Mandalorian show in November that is timed around the original trilogy.

I was always under the impression Boba was like the last one. So does this mean he is going to be crawling out of a Sarlac pit?

If Boba lived, then we know Mace lived. So when Mace comes back in the new episode to kill Palp, Boba can exact his revenge!

Replies

• Options
    Boba was never a Mandalorian, he just wore the armor because it was extremely effective.
  • Options
    I'd love to see the Mandalorian faction finally. At least, we have Jango, Boba, Canderous, Saxon, Sabine and Imperial "No name" Commando at this moment.
  • Options
    Gair wrote: »
    Just saw some news about Disney releasing a Mandalorian show in November that is timed around the original trilogy.

I was always under the impression Boba was like the last one. So does this mean he is going to be crawling out of a Sarlac pit?

If Boba lived, then we know Mace lived. So when Mace comes back in the new episode to kill Palp, Boba can exact his revenge!

Boba was not the last Mando.
    WarGuy101 wrote: »
    Boba was never a Mandalorian, he just wore the armor because it was extremely effective.
    Technically he was. If you read the Republic Commando book series, the Mando warriors who trained the men taught them the Mando Culture, making them Mandos. It can be presumed Jango did the same.

• WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    WarGuy101 wrote: »

Technically he was. If you read the Republic Commando book series, the Mando warriors who trained the men taught them the Mando Culture, making them Mandos. It can be presumed Jango did the same.[/quote]

If you read the boba series, then you would know that Jango never taught him Mando culture. He taught boba the skills of the trade and how to conduct business deals. After he was killed, he went to count dooku to continue his training. Jango himself was never a true mandalorian.