Excitement is starting to wane a bit...

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
I was really really pumped, I stopped posting anything negative in ships (cept the 6+month wait for Negotiator)... We had some light in the tunnel some hope "OMG after all this time and nothing going on in ships the drought might be over"

I dont' know if Carrie was a big ship fan or not....if she was I really hope whoever replaces her is an even bigger ship fan.

We have the road ahead coming and that might whip up some major excitement again but there does seem to be a little loop involved....

1) Assure everyone things are ok
2) Annouce big things are planned
3) Release one ship that has a long unlock period
4) People wonder where all the big things planned are
5) Announce in road ahead everything is ok and big things are planned
6) Sep cap ship will be added when LS TB comes out with a long unlock period
7) now 6 months to a year have passed.... people are occupied with the 2 capital ship farming
8) Still no new Ship PVE modes or assault battles or a Ship GW or anything FUN to do with ships
9) People start asking "Hey when are we going to get some ship content !!!!!!!!"
10) Assure people that things are ok
11) Announce big things are planned....

I'm gonna stay positive not much you can do otherwise...sigh

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Need a hug?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    Need a hug?

Nah ship content would be enough :)

AgAin i actually have high hopes and still excited.... just that flutter of doubt

Road ahead should defermine if i go back to 50 posts a day whining about ship content...

Not that it matters ship feedback section dead with or without me posting
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    dimi4a wrote: »
    The key to make ships really interesting is for CG to start releasing not one, but two or more balanced meta ships at once - this way the meta can be more diverse (rock–paper–scissors) and players get to choose which to farm or possibly all (for whales) which will mean more $ - a win-win. Same goes for characters. Also a ship raid or two will help a lot! I mean Star Wars has a ton of characters and ships so this isn't far-fetched.

Road ahead just gave us another quarter of blah blah meh. with ships... another capital ship only their beloved matea chromiuam wullets can unlock.

I am a bit excited that possibly hondo...

I mean let's face it we need more capitals for a raid.... what CG did was make it so the new ones were an ungodly unlock to buy themselves another 6-18 months to figure out what to do with ships...

Reallly really sad. I honestly think in the next 18 months some good stuff will happen with ships..

except the whole MSF red star masks and staves coming to the game might kill it before we get there