Is Water Wet

I think water isn't wet but some of my friends think it is. Let's end the debate right here.

Is Water Wet 32 votes

Yes Water Is Wet
46%
Nikoms565ZAPNo_TryKyJoe_CoolWarGuy101theatomicpunSebeksneaky_squirrel3MagicMatthews99DaPowerfulJediLordGrahckDarthKoonRhydiaTheUnchosenOneAkuraj 15 votes
No Water Isn't Wet
53%
SarcodinoNadebotfmCaptainRexSnake2CarSickShoeRavenclawsPerroYerff_CaasiRuark_IcefireSpyro324EffAPublicEyeDKisakeeDarthVeritlynDarthPorg3724NyanperorWolfCopdotx1987 17 votes

Replies

• Yes Water Is Wet
    Can you have dry water?

No. Therefore it is wet.
  • ZAP
    302 posts Member
    Yes Water Is Wet
    Yet you voted yes lol
  • CCyrilS
    2557 posts Member
    Can you have dry water?

No. Therefore it is wet.

Isn't ice dry?
  • UdalCuain
    2768 posts Member
    Can you have dry water?

Yes
    gs0x6vncn9te.jpg

• Snake2
    1364 posts Member
    No Water Isn't Wet
    Here you can pretend my vote is actually yours
  • No Water Isn't Wet
    I knew I was right!
  • No Water Isn't Wet
    Ice is water
  • UdalCuain
    2768 posts Member
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    It means this that are not on topic (duh). Not things that are completely random and pointless.

If you don't like it, you don't have to join in. Let people have their fun. You can always block the OP if it bothers you.

I apologise. I thought that the OP was just being stupid and not making a joke. I am not very good at reading Internet humour

I didn't mean to come across so rude either, seems harsh reading it back. Apologies.

It's just a daft post, for a bit of fun I believe, discussing one of the more common drinking debates. We've had all sorts in this off-topic section over the years. Keeps things fresh :smile:
  • EA_Joz
    468 posts EA Moderator
    Well, ask yourself this question. Is the fish considered wt while inside of the water or once its outside of the water? :#
  • Yes Water Is Wet
    Well, according to google:

Water isn't wet by itself, but it makes other materials wet when it sticks to the surface of them.
  • Yes Water Is Wet
    I might have to change my opinion.
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    Well, according to google:

Water isn't wet by itself, but it makes other materials wet when it sticks to the surface of them.

If we use the google definition, saying that something is covered in water, on a molecular level water molecules are surrounded by other water molecules. So if there is more than one H2O molecule, the molecules surrounding them make them wet.
    Another chicken and egg question, but I did order one of each from amazon. I will let you know which arrives first.
  • Nihion
    2070 posts Member
    This ruined my friend group.

No one touch the poll it’s tied. I like it that way.
  • TVF
    14356 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    It means this that are not on topic (duh). Not things that are completely random and pointless.

If you don't like it, you don't have to join in. Let people have their fun. You can always block the OP if it bothers you.

To be fair, you can block an OP(oster)'s posts but you can't block the actual OP(ost).

Of course you can not click on it, which is functionally the same as what you suggested.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • No Water Isn't Wet
    I used to say yes, just to troll people :wink:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
  • No Water Isn't Wet
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
  • CaptainRex wrote: »

Maybe if Samuel L. Jackson did this same exact video, I would be convinced.
  • No Water Isn't Wet
    If water were wet than we would have malak
  • If water were wet than we would have malak

Maybe Malak is hiding from Vader on Tatooine with Owen Lars because sand.