Connection issue, must restart.

are you every planning on figuring out a way to not lose a team when the game is restarted from a connection issue? It's been a problem ever since TW became a game mode and it's getting old.

Replies

• Fix ur wifi?

This isn't helpful at all. It's happened to me when playing on LTE
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Fix ur wifi?

its nothing to do with wifi, it happens on wifi, 3g,4g + wired pc
    seems they fixed it for IOS but ignored android as usual
    but as always this post will be closed and you will be sent to answers hq and just hope that actually works for a change
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Fix ur wifi?

but as always this post will be closed and you will be sent to answers hq and just hope that actually works for a change

This seems to happen to me most when I switch access points. If I move far enough across my house to pick up a different mesh AP my next TW / GA / Arena battle sometimes triggers this restart message. I know enough now to do it and yet I still do it about once a week. Most recently this morning in TW.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Fix ur wifi?

Happened at least 40 times when I first started
  • I use iOS and things seem to go better after last update.
    “Only” 1 crash in last TW and 1 in GA (this one made me lost, however....).
    The real test will be GeoTB, which was a total disaster for me till now: at least 2 crashes per phase, highest risk of crash with DR team! :-(
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    Fix ur wifi?

LOL!!! Funny, I run on iOS and have this issue. Usually it is android users that get preference in this game, i.e. characters released early to android users first...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>