Bring back TW bonuses

I'm in a F2P guild, 215mil GP. We all have our Drevans, jedi Revans, Padmes, etc. A few of us got Malak first time around but that's it. Every TW we get matched up against whale guilds. Maybe 1/10 matches are fair. Our match up this time is a guild full of G13s and Malaks. Both if their front walls were Drevan and Malaks. Now I get that TW goes off GP but why are there no other contributing factors? I guess for $1,000 between Drevan and Malak first time around, you're guaranteed meta in every game mode for 6 months? Cool story, I can live with that. But bring back TW bonuses. How can it be unfair to remove TW bonuses like the Clone Troopers or Druid burn but keep these Malak walls? What value to TW does that bring into the picture besides burning everyone else out with TW. It went from a game mode I enjoyed to my least favorite game mode. Now you got guilds not even deploying defense or sandbagging cause they just want the free rewards or to beat easy guilds. I zetad my Cody just because of the TW bonuses and then had them removed from game, what a waste that zeta was. Has anyone else been involved in a similar issue as me with TW? Granted I know that my guilds gp is high so we are going to fight higher end guilds but the Malak walls just makes TW drag on for 3 days. I would rather have TB every single week then go up against another Malak wall. I would even rather have the JKR meta back. I also wish I had my $400 back I spent on Drevan before they planned on bringing Malak because they didnt make enough money off of Drevan. What are your thoughts/experiences with the current TW status. I want to know before I get forum buried because the truth cant be handled about the state of the game ever since the Revans were introduced.