Sandbox Mode

Greetings,

We NEED a sandbox mode! Full stop... SANDBOX MODE! A "Guild Squad Arena" is the best way to do this in my opinion. Our guild mates can set teams for us to practice our new teams/toons against. We can also compete within the guild for bragging rights. A guild only arena would be crazy helpful. Please make this happen. Grand Arena Championships wouldn't be such a guessing game if I knew how to play with some of the new toons on my roster.

Thanks,

Replies

• Hate to break it to you, but there will probably never be a sandbox mode.

Putting aside that there is zero monetary incentive for them to build one, having unlimited playtesting would only expose poor AI and kit design even more quickly than already occurs. Having limited opportunities to "try stuff out" and charging for additional opportunities (arena refreshes) helps slow down game progression and preserves the P2W advantage, both of which are key priorities for an understaffed game developer.

The developers don't want you to find clever (and cheap) counters too quickly, because it negates the value of their work and disincentivizes people from whaling out on new overpowered characters.