Help

So I was farming Luke Skywalker (farmer boy) (I’m level 30), and I just got 19/30 shards. But then, the battle that I was doing wouldn’t give me the shards anymore (I tired like 10 times and not a single shard), can somebody please explain this? Thanks.

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    shard drops are random, some days you win some days you lose, welcome to swgoh and the joys of farming characters + gear
  • Thx
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    It will even out for you....some days you will get 5 or 6 or more out of 10 attempts and some days you will get sasquatch
  • Sometimes it seems like if you take a few days off from farming the same exact thing, then the drop rate improves. Could just be a coincidence though!
  • Just wait until you spend like 500 cantina energy to get Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca and get 0 shards. It doesn't get easier.
  • Simulate it by 2 or 3 battles at a time. Works well for me. I'm not a big fan of mass sim or single sims
  • Hakalugy
    160 posts Member
    Just keep farming. Like it was said before, some days you'll be disappointed and some days you'll be ecstatic. Don't take days off, sim however you want to. This game is a grind. Welcome to it.
  • Thx