Can this game chill out with requiring mk3 carbantis and mk5 stun guns????

Just scrolled through Candorous's gear requirements and CG..... you have got to be joking..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop using mk3 carbantis and mk5 stun guns for gear....... I have 2000 mk4 carbantis that four of my characters, while also every character I have needs a mk3............................ good lord......

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They already have to some extent, the most recent toons added require slightly less, they will probably make this transition further as time goes on
  • I have 61 characters that are all waiting for mk5 stun guns. If I'm using the salvage ones then I need over 3,000 mk5 stun guns and the mk3 carbantis to go with them. That's ridiculous. It's so nice of you to offer them in the shard shop once in a while... buying 6 at a time really helps, at this rate I'll have all that I need by 2028.
  • Don't worry. New toons needing Kryo's will alleviate the stun gun crunch.
  • I would gladly trade the 4,000 + gears of mk gigaflops that I have laying around and will never use for 50 mk5 stun guns.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    They already have to some extent, the most recent toons added require slightly less, they will probably make this transition further as time goes on

Lol. Technically the truth.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I would gladly trade the 4,000 + gears of mk gigaflops that I have laying around and will never use for 50 mk5 stun guns.

You may regret doing that once iconic gear comes out.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Yea... Keep telling yourself that... Instead they made it worse with kyrotech..

Lol. This. It's the same crunch (50 of each for a single piece), they just named it something else. And made it only farmable in one spot and not request-able in guild donations.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*