223 million gp LF1. Discord & 600

Hi. Guild leader here, we are are looking for one person who wants to grow with us.

I can share more info, but we are pretty laid back group. Get 600, no drama, have fun, that is it. If interested please let me know, trying to get someone who can help us with Geo TB and stay competitive in TW.

https://swgoh.gg/g/38901/rebel-force-scarif/

Replies

• Options
    We got 27 stars this Geo TB, should get 28 next one, missed it by a hair. Looking for folks who want to grow with us and want to improve and really work toward getting better in TW. If interested let me know.
  • Options
    We are up to 229 million gp, 27 stars, loosing a almost 5 million gp player to go play with another guild of friends . He was with us 1.5 years, so he will be missed, but I have a spot to plug before Geo TB. Let me know if interested. We won our last 2 TWs, we are trying to focus on efficiency.
  • Options
    Hi,could you say in which time zone is the guild on?
  • Options
    US eastern time zone, but we have folks from Hawaii to Germany so we have rotating raid times.
  • Options
    27 stars in Geo TB, who wants it?
  • Options
    We just got 28 stars in Geo TB, but had two players retire from the game. Need some high level folks to replace them. If you are above 4 million gp and interested in growing with us, give me a shout.