Solution for GA matchmaking problems: "The Padawan Arena"

As we have read from the other threads there are real challenges with the Grand Arena matchmaking. The matchmaking algorithm should somehow give reasonable opponents for the p2p -players but also for the f2p -players. Both groups should get opponents which are enjoyable to fight with and get also some compensation, escpecially if the players have used money when developing their roster.

So, my suggestion is to add "Padawan Arena" as a parallel arena for the Grand Arena. As the name tells "Padawan Arena" is purposed for the begingers and those who develop their roster slower (f2p).

There should be three main rules in the "Padawan Arena":

1) You can select which arena fights you are participating (Every time when new event starts. There is one exception, see rule 3)

2) The highest rewards from the "Padawan Arena" should be lower than just participating to the Grand Arena

3) If the player have managed to been in the TOP 10 list in the the "Padawan Arena" more than X times / events (when X is number like 3 to 5 times) then the player is moved to the Grand Arena permanently.

This last 3rd rule prevents that those persons who want to just dominate unreasonably way, they can taste it, but not to continue forever.

Personally I like more even fights and I accept that I don´t get "so good" rewards. What I really don´t like is that I can see from the beginning of Arena event that I can´t fight evenly at all. Also those who want to be the best of the best they should get chance to reach that position. They should get best rewards and glory and everything (escpecially if the players have used money when developing their squads).