Grand arena options

I dont know if anybody else has had this happen to them but.

We need an option at review stage of GA and TW to see what teams our opponent used to take out our team. This GA and last GA i got fully one shot and they got full 60 banners for each attack. 4 guys i work with have had this happen too almost like they are using a JKR to attack all battles. I dont have the greatest account still its kinda annoying. I would like to know how maybe next round see if i have a counter to something.

Something is going on still with mods have seen alot of poeple with full g12/g13 all gold mods and a 4dot grey mod.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Generally speaking, I think that's a bad idea. If your opponent is a better theory crafter for counter teams, why should they have to give up that advantage?

I'm not saying this is always the case, but sometimes completing a set can be tricky but more benefiting than not just to have a 5 dot mod.

It is also possible you are looking at the live setup and they swap mods and have replacements rather than leave a spot empty (just speculating)
  • Options
    Next time screenshot your DEF, his DEF, and the top half of his roster ...

Specifics matter: did they go light on D and heavy offense, did you place easy teams that can be soloed by nest or wampa, etc.

This is a pretty active chat with some brilliant people — if you can handle some trolls sprinkled in
  • Options
    Could get pictures of mods but still full gold speed mods and a gold health and a grey offense triangle with defense team is locked in on GA thats looking at that guy on the team
  • Options
    Krazyy57 wrote: »
    Could get pictures of mods but still full gold speed mods and a gold health and a grey offense triangle with defense team is locked in on GA thats looking at that guy on the team

While mods are important, there are also the details of a much larger picture. Mods do not matter if you place squads that can be soloed or if he places weak D and goes heavy offense.

I understand you may think it’s about MODs but it could be simpler the that: tactics
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

While mods are important, there are also the details of a much larger picture. Mods do not matter if you place squads that can be soloed or if he places weak D and goes heavy offense.

I understand you may think it’s about MODs but it could be simpler the that: tactics

l9jac98v37z6.gif
  • Options
    Yea strategy ... i know your trolling but just no

they go 100 defense and dont have the roster to do anything and still 1 shot everything. I dont mind losing a round but red flags get put up when something fishy happens.

Seriously nobody has had a round when something fishy happens.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

they go 100 defense and dont have the roster to do anything and still 1 shot everything. I dont mind losing a round but red flags get put up when something fishy happens.

If you're so sure it's fishy then just report them. You don't need to see the teams they used to do that.
  • Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6NDyYtwgrW0

Ooo your just trolling just learn to play ....

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

If you're so sure it's fishy then just report them. You don't need to see the teams they used to do that.

It's amazing how you will do anything to ensure people cannot see the teams or scores.... whatcha hidin bra..

big personal stake in not gettting cheaters caught ?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

whatcha hidin bra..

I thought we had reached an agreement that you weren't going to call me that anymore. Going back on your word?
  • Options

whatcha hidin bra..

I thought we had reached an agreement that you weren't going to call me that anymore. Going back on your word?

Notice he ignores the actual question
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

whatcha hidin bra..

I'm not a he, and the question didn't warrant a response.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

whatcha hidin bra..

I'm not a he, and the question didn't warrant a response.

correct on both points.... ya gotta cut me some slack I'll get there :)

you do seem to be scared of ppl being able to catch cheaters.... cannot imagine how hard it would be to code a pic and some points into the game....