Ewoks g13

H_B0MBZ
292 posts Member
I looked at Ewoks g13 just for the heck of it.
My initial interpretation was very underwhelming. However if you put in g13 C3PO you can get their crit damage pretty high and most Ewok g13 pieces include armor penetration so I was wondering if anyone had them geared up?(probably unlikely but I thought I'd ask).

I'm just wondering because as of now Id love to find more use for them in the future rather than a C3PO unlock/ back wall territory defense team.

Replies

• According to swgoh.gg, a total of 61 ewoks have been taken to g13.

Compared to 23k DRevans, I think it will be hard to find someone who has actually done it.
  • According to swgoh.gg, a total of 61 ewoks have been taken to g13.

Compared to 23k DRevans, I think it will be hard to find someone who has actually done it.

LOL, well, he found someone to look up how many people have done it. That's something.
  • One of my guildies has 3 of them...
  • Ask your Guildie if he would contribute to the thread
  • They can still be solo'd by Nest in GA so I would be very hesitant to put them to G13
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    They can still be solo'd by Nest in GA so I would be very hesitant to put them to G13

If they are all g13 with C3PO and properly modded I'm not so sure anymore.

Wicket
    150 crit damage
    +30(crit mods) +42(crit triangle) + 60(possibly with zeta +60(C3PO) = possibly 342.

You could probably run a offense set instead and still have 310 crit damage. Plus by g13 he will have I think over 100 armor penetration which isn't to bad. If the ewok team is modded well a slow nest will be dazed or confused plus unable to hit stealthed opponents. And if that doesn't work against a high tenacity Nest there is foresight granted by logray. However I cant remember if nest hits through forsight.

I'm not saying they will be a nest counter now or a new meta team but I'm just speculating if their usefulness will ever increase
  • They can still be solo'd by Nest in GA so I would be very hesitant to put them to G13

How much damage would Ewok Scout need to do to overcome Nest's protection up?