Grevious unique

For metalloid monstrosity I’m curious as to why the “damage all ally droids mechanic was added in”

It seems like he just kills off the rest of the team. I’m guessing it’s to balance his damage output?

It sort of kills his viability for any pve content where battles are long and drawn out. The longer the fight the worse the damage gets.

I don’t have b1 yet and he’s going to be key for healing I guess.

For pve I’d be tempted to leave out grevious and go with a Nute lead with Dooku, magnaguard, b1, b2 or droideka supporting instead.

What do you think?

Replies

• Since his damage is based on health, it's there to up his damage as the battle goes on.

Yes, for GeoTB, he doesn't seem to really be shining at the moment since he kills off his own team and can't AoE one-shot the enemy squad..... Maybe if the whole squad is at G13 and B1 is fast enough, you can keep up. No idea though.
  • B1s special brings back 8 stacks, the same as grievous removes each of his turns. So if B1 isnt being targeted he is maintaining. I have g13 grievous and he hits hard enough, B1 heal keeps everyones health up until final round then grievous AOE bombs start wiping everyone out. I use gg or nute lead, with B1, B2, and dooku, all g12 except B1 at g11
  • GG lead with B2, Ventress, Old D, and Zombie "can" generate excellent pve numbers with some rng and luck
  • It's also thematic with the TV series, GG throwing other droids under the bus to save himself
  • It's also thematic with the TV series, GG throwing other droids under the bus to save himself

Yeah I like that part of it. The separatists just feel a little underwhelming to me so far, granted i haven’t finished them yet though