Revan 3rd skill

Does anyone here who also have issue with revan 3rd skill where it doesn't stun the opponent when you use the direct focus? I have zeta on it.

Replies

• Who are you trying to use it on? Some teams/units are immune to stun or instant dispel it such as Sith Empire.
  • Lord_Voldemort10
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    I tried used it on GMY. He doesn't have anu foresight. I also tried it on first order. I tried it on squad arena and galactic war. Not working.
  • I tried used it on GMY. He doesn't have anu forsight. I also tried it on first order.

Did they have Tenacity up? Because the stun can be resisted and GMY almost always has Tenacity up.
  • The stun part of Direct Focus can be resisted by the targeting enemy.
  • Nope no tenacity up.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    I tried used it on GMY. He doesn't have anu foresight. I also tried it on first order. I tried it on squad arena and galactic war. Not working.
    Make a video at 1x speed
  • Nope no tenacity up.

Probably just got unlucky then or your Revan has low potency.
  • The stun part of Direct Focus can be resisted by the targeting enemy.[/quote

I havent seen a play where it was resisted. Does it also happened to you guys?
  • Nope no tenacity up.

It says on the skill description that it cant be resisted. Not sure. Maybe a bug.

Thanks for responding though.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    The stun part of Direct Focus can be resisted by the targeting enemy.

I havent seen a play where it was resisted. Does it also happened to you guys?

To be honest the issue really never comes up for me since Direct Focus tends to kill who ever I use it on or at least triggers Savior which clears all debuffs.
  • Nope no tenacity up.

It says on the skill description that it cant be resisted. Not sure. Maybe a bug.

Thanks for responding though.

The stun part of Direct Focus is mentioned after "can't be resisted"; therefore, it can be resisted. I have seen it happen multiple times.
  • What was the team composition? Some Revan teams run Chewy as a fifth which would put GMY under guard. Guarded enemies are stun immune.
  • I don't get a stun like 95% of the time, I agree with op
  • I don't get a stun like 95% of the time, I agree with op

Well to be fair the current meta is mostly units that are immune to stun or have high tenacity or have tenacity up. So it is gonna be rare to actually be using your revan team on anyone that will be prone to the stun effect.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    What was the team composition? Some Revan teams run Chewy as a fifth which would put GMY under guard. Guarded enemies are stun immune.

Actually what is happening with GMY is almost certainly that he is dying and being brought back with Savior which would clear the stun. GMY doesn't have enough health to survive a Direct Focus unless your Revan team's damage is really low.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    I don't get a stun like 95% of the time, I agree with op

Ahh, the classic example of anecdotal percentages