This game lacks Ewan McGregor

The title says it all I feel we desperately need obi from his suave sith dismembering prime

Replies

• +1
  • Totally

And a Gamorrean

And a Rancor

And a Death Star for us to blow up
  • I'd rather have General Kenobi.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • With all the hype, I am sure they will make it as easy as 1-2-GG.
    He is definitely one of the favorites for all, but until I see how they serve him to us I won't get too excited.
  • True how hard he is to get could ruin it but not having him in a star wars game is a travesty
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Clone wars General Kenobi or ewan mcgregor prequel one. I'll take either but I really need one of them in this game lol
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    With all the hype, I am sure they will make it as easy as 1-2-GG.
    He is definitely one of the favorites for all, but until I see how they serve him to us I won't get too excited.
    Even if he's as hard to get as GG I'll still farm him slowly. But if it chrome only then I don't really have a chance as f2p. Spent a bit on other games before so I haven't on this one and won't
  • With all the hype, I am sure they will make it as easy as 1-2-GG.

:D:D

Best reply EU
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    My life is missing him too.
  • We need the Irish man, and pls make him synergized especially well with not just qgj but with anakin as well. It makes sense, and yes also because I have them.
  • GenKillYou
    125 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    We need the Irish man, and pls make him synergized especially well with not just qgj but with anakin as well. It makes sense, and yes also because I have them.

Forgive me for correcting you Sir but he is from Perth, Scotland. And if it's not Scottish it's crap!!! :) I'm born and raised there but live in the U.S. now.

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    image_7.gif
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • I could watch that all day
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    I could watch that all day

Lol ... I have been watching it since I found it yesterday.... Been waiting for the perfect post for it!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    USAmazing wrote: »
    I could watch that all day

Lol ... I have been watching it since I found it yesterday.... Been waiting for the perfect post for it!

I love that gif and well helloooo @GwnKillYou. I'm a Scot-ophile myself!
  • Ouchie wrote: »
    I love that gif and well helloooo @GwnKillYou. I'm a Scot-ophile myself!

Hiya! I still can't believe they censored cra.p. Is that even a bad word? lol

• Maybe if your 5 ... But for all us adults lol no not really