I don't understand why we can't have a date

What kind of childish nonsense is this? Not giving players a date, having to anxiously check the forums every few hours for something to drop. We know the requirements, the events have taken place one time, there's basically no reason to be doing this hide and seek thing. Let's grow up and start dropping some dates, at this point there isn't a single person who isn't farming as fast as they can for the event

Replies

• What kind of childish nonsense is this? Not giving players a date, having to anxiously check the forums every few hours for something to drop. We know the requirements, the events have taken place one time, there's basically no reason to be doing this hide and seek thing. Let's grow up and start dropping some dates, at this point there isn't a single person who isn't farming as fast as they can for the event

What event? information is unclear.
  • What kind of childish nonsense is this? Not giving players a date, having to anxiously check the forums every few hours for something to drop. We know the requirements, the events have taken place one time, there's basically no reason to be doing this hide and seek thing. Let's grow up and start dropping some dates, at this point there isn't a single person who isn't farming as fast as they can for the event

Both Malak and Padme
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    What kind of childish nonsense is this? Not giving players a date, having to anxiously check the forums every few hours for something to drop. We know the requirements, the events have taken place one time, there's basically no reason to be doing this hide and seek thing. Let's grow up and start dropping some dates, at this point there isn't a single person who isn't farming as fast as they can for the event

Both Malak and Padme

Padme date is out....where you been?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Both Malak and Padme

Padme date is out....where you been?

Blimey, I didn't realize, I checked yesterday and I didn't see it
  • Kailen
    90 posts Member
    You gotta realize, Malak just ain't that into you. Move on.
  • Kailen wrote: »

You gotta realize, this joke got old

Just like your posts

Just like your posts

I mean thousands of people wondering when Malak will come back and being teased and laughed at by those who already have him makes for a very funny post. I guess if your a sadistic a hole then perhaps it's cool. Personally I hate people who draw pleasure from other people's suffering, I believe there's a term for it in psychology, look it up
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    Getting high school flashbacks.
  • If you're psychologically suffering from not knowing when Malak will return. It's time to seek help...

Just like your posts

I mean thousands of people wondering when Malak will come back and being teased and laughed at by those who already have him makes for a very funny post. I guess if your a sadistic a hole then perhaps it's cool. Personally I hate people who draw pleasure from other people's suffering, I believe there's a term for it in psychology, look it up

Respectfully disagree, for the following reasons:

1) thousands? Really? 2000+ people have posted on here asking about the Malak event return date? Show your working.

2) are you sure it’s only the people who already have Malak that mock these posts?

3) I’ve read virtually all of the “where’s Malak?” threads. It is my view that the majority of reading and fun poking is aimed at the incessant creation of these threads rather than not having Malak unlocked.

The question has been asked, at least once daily, for the last 4 weeks. There is no answer, and the devs are doing nothing other than living up to their own promises in not providing an answer.

This thread, and the countless others like it, are the internet equivalent of children asking “are we there yet?” on a car journey. They do absolutely nothing to speed up the return and I for one applaud the CGs for not responding to any of them. For once, they’re delivering what they promised.

Oh - and for clarity, I don’t own Malak. I was ready before you, though, so I will be one of the “deserving” people to get him when he finally arrives.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member

1. Calling it childish doesn't help your case.
    2. Why are you anxiously having to check the forums for a date. You've implied you've fulfilled the requirements, you'll get him when he comes.
    3. Just because you're seeking doesnt mean that they're 'hiding'. There's no cadence for a mythic event.
    4. "Let's grow up" you're a part of that by the sounds of it, they'll start when you do, champ.
    5. I have always unironically enjoyed your posts, you stay golden ponyboy
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Kailen wrote: »

Just like your posts

Respectfully disagree, for the following reasons:

1) thousands? Really? 2000+ people have posted on here asking about the Malak event return date? Show your working.

2) are you sure it’s only the people who already have Malak that mock these posts?

3) I’ve read virtually all of the “where’s Malak?” threads. It is my view that the majority of reading and fun poking is aimed at the incessant creation of these threads rather than not having Malak unlocked.

The question has been asked, at least once daily, for the last 4 weeks. There is no answer, and the devs are doing nothing other than living up to their own promises in not providing an answer.

This thread, and the countless others like it, are the internet equivalent of children asking “are we there yet?” on a car journey. They do absolutely nothing to speed up the return and I for one applaud the CGs for not responding to any of them. For once, they’re delivering what they promised.

Oh - and for clarity, I don’t own Malak. I was ready before you, though, so I will be one of the “deserving” people to get him when he finally arrives.

To be fair this is probably the 1999th post about it
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Kailen wrote: »

Maybe it just grew up?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Let's grow up and start dropping some dates...

Let's grow up and start acknowledging, that CG are in control, and that they will release the dates when it fits their plans and strategy,

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    To the last part of the original post regarding tahat there isnt a single person not farming for the event:

I am not farming for Malak and feel great B)
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Padme event returns.
    Everyone gets Padme.
    Everyone can now counter Malak.
    Malak’s value drops.
    Malak event returns for F2P.
    New whale-only meta character(s) released to keep the donation train rolling

Simple, no?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    What kind of childish nonsense is launching this thread?
  • “Having to check the forums every few hours”

*didnt know Padme was announced many hours ago*

....are you sure you don’t actually have Malak already and didn’t realise?
  • IF you know the requirements, work on them. Malak's return is irrelevant then.
This discussion has been closed.