BH Zeta choices

I am running zBossk g12, Boba g12, Dengar g12, Cad Bane g11, Zam g11.

I'm thinking about adding a zeta to Dengar? Or should I choose Boba? I'm working on this squad to get 7* Chewie next event (I have a 6* now).

Replies

• Options
    Dengar is your MVP for the event, I still haven't zeta'd his Grizzled Veteran but got my 7* LegChew.. I did max his other skills.
    Put the zeta on Boba.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Put the other zeta on Bossk. You don't need any other zetas for the Chewie event, just the lead from Bossk, but only Jango's, Embo's and Bossk's zetas are the ones that are also worth it for GAC without being a luxury.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I'm bringing up Jango, but he is only 5* so it will be a while. Dengar is 70/100 so almost done with him, he will be g12 as soon as he hits 7* :)

Thank you for your suggestions guys :)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I only had Bossk lead zeta for Chewie event - and then I used Boba lead to beat it. So I think you may not even need Bossk zeta for event.

After testing for a few GA I think Jango lead is better so arguably you could skip Bossk lead all together for a while if you are short on zetas.
  • Options
    Put the zeta on Boba.

I wouldn't zeta Boba. That's an extremely limited use zeta, with very limited activation conditions, and probably won't change the outcome of any particular match.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I only had Bossk lead zeta for Chewie event - and then I used Boba lead to beat it. So I think you may not even need Bossk zeta for event.

After testing for a few GA I think Jango lead is better so arguably you could skip Bossk lead all together for a while if you are short on zetas.

My Bossk has lead zeta so that ship has sailed lol But good to know about Jango.
  • Options
    Put the zeta on Boba.

I wouldn't zeta Boba. That's an extremely limited use zeta, with very limited activation conditions, and probably won't change the outcome of any particular match.

yeah kinda figured as much...
  • Kluski
    68 posts Member
    Options
    You should be able to get 7* Chewie with what you have. I got 7* Chewie without Bossk, using zBoba g11, Greedo g10, Dengar g10, Aurra g10, and Cad g10. It took 1.5 hours straight, but I got him.
  • Options
    I was able beat tier 7 with G12 zEmbo lead, G12 Boba, G11 Bossk, G11 Dengar, and G9 Greedo. You definitely don't need Dengar's or Boba's zetas.
    Use it on Embo. ;)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I didnt have Embo ready when it first released but he seems like it would make it easy.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    The only zeta that will make much difference for the Chewie event will be Bossk's lead. I'd file all the others under "nice to have."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Thank you all, lots to think about.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Update:

Brought Dengar to G12, finally finished highest tier in GB.

rs6mrg1g9vha.png
    xg6diobt2mjb.png
    rpnuqex3wap8.png

Remember when they added Dengar and we all thought he was a joke..lol Times change. Cad Banes stun really helps against Wampa.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    Don't zeta dengar. That's a luxury, he's stealthed most the time and if under bossk lead he gains health and protection anyway