QoL Request: Roster-Wide Mod Loadouts.

TVF
36599 posts Member
What I really want from a QoL is a roster-wide mod loadout. Applying loadouts for five toons before a raid or TB battle is fine, it's putting everything back in place that really makes me disagree with the game (respectfully). I have to apply my loadouts to every single toon I pulled from, which takes forever.

I'd be happy if we could only even have a single roster-wide loadout. Just a single "put everything back the way it was" loadout.
I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Replies

• Options
    Could not agree more
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    The only good OP in a month on this forum !!!!
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    What I really want from a QoL is a roster-wide mod loadout. Applying loadouts for five toons before a raid or TB battle is fine, it's putting everything back in place that really makes me disagree with the game (respectfully). I have to apply my loadouts to every single toon I pulled from, which takes forever.

I'd be happy if we could only even have a single roster-wide loadout. Just a single "put everything back the way it was" loadout.

Farm more mods so you don't have to move them so much.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

Oh sorry this wasn't for me. I was asking for a friend.
  • Options
    I had to double check i wasnt on discord or redit, good ideas dont happen here
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    No. Stop making good requests. For every good request, you must make another where’s Malak thread.
  • Options

Love this idea and couldn't agree more.
  • SirShylock
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Could be a good idea if implemented right.
  • Options
    would be great!
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    It's called hotutils and is simply amazing. Try it out

Can you elaborate @Crazygone510?
  • Options

Though a good idea- I'd much rather have an "assign all" button on the loadout screen when "unique" is checked. This would allow for easy toggles between entire roster loadouts such as for GA and smaller change ups such as a jedi sith raid team.

I've personally been farming 3 refreshes per day since mod 2.0 hit. It's not just a matter of good mods, it's also a limited supply of 6e mods.
  • Options
    @TVF just sent you pm with all info

Rats! I'm interested too.. can I have a PM please? Thanks!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

I've personally been farming 3 refreshes per day since mod 2.0 hit. It's not just a matter of good mods, it's also a limited supply of 6e mods.

That comment was a joke. And a funny one too.
  • Options

Nothing funnier than a joke that needs to be clarified retroactively.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

Nothing funnier than a joke that needs to be clarified retroactively.

To paraphrase an interview with someone from Mystery Science Theater 3000 some 25 years ago, @jhbuchholz didn't worry about everyone getting the joke, because he knew the right people would get the joke. And he was right.

Anyway I was just explaining that he had a reason for saying it which wasn't the reason you read into it.
  • Options
    I throw up in my mouth a little bit every time I agree with you, TVF.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks?
  • Options
    +1
  • SmokerXXL
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

Yes, but i often want to try something new in Arena. To really test it I need my best mods and maybe need to get them from multiple teams. But I hesitate because it is so much work to do so even though my theorycraft self wants to ;) It stops interaction with the game where there could be much more.

Edit: Quoted to often ;)