Should I make Dark Side Anikan-KIT?

Dark Side Anika’s that will need Padmé, Ahsoka, GK, Rex, and Anikan

Should I make Dark Side Anikan-KIT? 25 votes

Yes
40%
ZaraosKyJoe_CoolJerrickKharr87SebekAthen_GreecoDarthKoonDarthVeritlynDarthTigGConquererZombefyer 10 votes
No
60%
StarSonCCyrilSUltraRandomSithLordMr_SausagejhbuchholzGifafiLiathRavenclawsTVFSyrup_Chugger3Salatious_ScrumGrandMasterNexusTony12345Dr_Napkinhead 15 votes

Replies

• No
    We have DS anakin.. hes called "darth vader"
  • Wow thanks for that wonderful comment
  • Yes
    Wow thanks for that wonderful comment

Don’t listen to him. Do what YOU want to do. I say yes. Why not? I’d love a DS Anakin ingame. Maybe a DS Anakin Heroes (Or Villains rather) Journey. That’d be pretty sweet. So long story short, I say go for it man! :sunglasses:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    No
    Devs have already said Vader IS ds Ani, and there won't be another.

However, it's pretty irrelevant since any kit any of us propose has no effect on what they do anyway.
    Post edited by CCyrilS on
  • Yes
    The whole Darth Vader is DS Anakin is a big whatever: how about we call DS Anakin
    “CW Darth Vader” or
    “Young Darth Vader” or
    “Darth Vader (Unmasked)” or
    “Darth Vader (Sith Training)” or
    “Darth Vader (The Fallen Chosen One)” —

as there is *no* precedent whatsoever to have variants of characters or anything ... and there is *no* precedent whatsoever of the DEVs adding fan favorites or anything...

And it was Carrie who only implied this was like a Porkins-eque possibility... and she gone now ...

____

I’d read and I would hit the like button of this KIT

Do it :-)
  • No
    Bacta-tank Luke has only slightly less screen time than "Darth Vader (Unmasked)". He probably needs a proposed kit too.
  • No
    DS Anakin lasted the whole of a day, there's nothing to add - no new powers, no new synergy as there aren't any post-66 clones. The only thing you could add would be a force choke on Padme and underestimating Kenobi's high ground.

Should we have fallen Padme too?

Basic: Hearbreak

Lose all stacks of courage and health equal to 100% of Padme's max Health. This attack ignores protection and character arc.
  • Ik what u guys are saying but I don’t make real characters that would actually go in game. But if u knew that you would look at my other discussions.
  • Yes
    Please do. Whilst DS Anakin (although technically he should be Darth Vader (No Armour) or something) didn't have much screen time, he kinda changed the fate of the galaxy. Also, he had way more than Lobot, any of the Jawas, most of the Bounty Hunters and Ewoks and a bunch more chars in this game.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    DS anikan was called Lord Vader. How is your kit going to make it in game? There's nine versions of han chewie leia Rey kylo palp etc rolling around so it's possible and was hinted at HEAVILY during swcc 2019. So keep hope alive and forget about the sour-**** spoilsports that want someone to be sad and miserable because they are.
  • Yes
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    Please do. Whilst DS Anakin (although technically he should be Darth Vader (No Armour) or something) didn't have much screen time, he kinda changed the fate of the galaxy. Also, he had way more than Lobot, any of the Jawas, most of the Bounty Hunters and Ewoks and a bunch more chars in this game.

Exactly. And don’t forget Ugnaught and even some of the Jedi.
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    DS anikan was called Lord Vader. How is your kit going to make it in game? There's nine versions of han chewie leia Rey kylo palp etc rolling around so it's possible and was hinted at HEAVILY during swcc 2019. So keep hope alive and forget about the sour-**** spoilsports that want someone to be sad and miserable because they are.

Everything you just said in the first half of your post is exactly why they should add him in this game. We have multiple versions of Han Chewie Leia Rey Kylo Luke etc. YET, the single most important person in the entire SW universe who is the crux of the entire saga only has ONE version ingame. (Two if you count Vader.)

And btw. The latter half of your message makes zero sense and is irrelevant to the conversation. So I’m confused.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    No
    Player made kits are pointless and usually absurd.
  • No
    I never, ever read player made kits so I voted no as I wouldn't want you to waste your time on it.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    No
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

However, it's pretty irrelevant since any kit any of us propose has no effect on what they do anyway.

No one said that and that is NOT confirmed. First of all Erik is erik. (nerfing Anakin after saying everything is fine etc lol)

What he said was something like: the moment Anakin betrays the Jedi, he becomes Vader. Which is totally true but does not confirm it. Basically if they fail to turn this into a first major DS Journey event, CG is officially the most deaf and blind developer on the planet.

Nope. They said no DS Ani.
  • No

No one said that and that is NOT confirmed. First of all Erik is erik. (nerfing Anakin after saying everything is fine etc lol)

What he said was something like: the moment Anakin betrays the Jedi, he becomes Vader. Which is totally true but does not confirm it. Basically if they fail to turn this into a first major DS Journey event, CG is officially the most deaf and blind developer on the planet.

Nope. They said no DS Ani.

NOPE. They did yes DS Ani.
    GRANDMASTER
    NeXuSe7msb2g6cet7.jpg
  • Yes
    I have no problem idea what thry said but I agree with Antifunn:
    Basically if they fail to turn this into a first major DS Journey event, CG is officially the most deaf and blind developer on the planet.
  • Yes
    We have DS anakin.. hes called "darth vader"

Yes but we're talking about pre-Mustafar battle. Just after his fall. During his battle with Obi-Wan. The one that brutally murdered the younglings in the March on the Temple.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    No
    sweet, a new char that is good for killing kids and losing to obi (bc he's whiny and stupid) in the 5min before he became the char we already have in-game, vader. hard pass. Also, #MakeVaderGreatAgain

as for op: it's a free country, dowutchalike. I personally can't stand fan kits, but do you
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    No
    I voted no because we can't risk it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH