Kit Reveal: Vulture Droid

2Next

Replies

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Looks cool. I've enjoyed using the forced reinforcement TB version so far. Hope this one is as good or better.
  • Is "Hardware" what they are calling the "Reinforcement" unique?
  • For someone that isn’t really invested in ships. This can really help. Can’t wait to test the beast of a droid out!!

You'll need to get a Separatist Capital Ship to make the most of it though...and we don't have one yet, so fingers crossed for a Benevolence reveal etc. soon too
  • As someone who uses a sep ship group to fight the meta ship lineup.. I am happy to see I got another toon to crush those hounds tooths and otmf combos hahahaha now I dont need those to make my stay in top 5 easier.
  • Wow this sounds amazing! Can't wait!
  • Beeblebrox wrote: »
    Is "Hardware" what they are calling the "Reinforcement" unique?

Yes, hardware is the reinforcement ability.
  • thehi13
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Does anyone know if "concussion mine" is in any existing kits or is this confirmation/hint of Jango's ship coming? Would we get a kid boba? Haha
  • thehi13 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if "concussion mine" is in any existing kits or is this confirmation/hint of Jango's ship coming? Would we get a kid boba? Haha

Sith bomber

Sith bomber

And the Negotiator

Sith bomber

And the Negotiator

Ohhhh thanks guys. Still hoping for Jango's ship though :p
  • kore
    30 posts Member
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    pilot?

No pilot. But don’t get used to that. This looks like it’s a one time thing

I'd wager a Tri-Fighter with no pilot.
  • If the data mine is correct from what McMole said in his video, GGs ship can call another Buzz Droid ship ... so NOW it makes sense that the kit says THIS buzz droid summons another when destroyed.

With this in mind, it appears to be zombie like after all !

I hope this data mine is correct as this is starting to really have a sense of commanding a droid army and fleet
  • CG said they are not afraid to introduce more crew-less ships, and that now they have introduced Vulture droid they can be more flexible with their new toons.

Wondering what more they can do, perhaps a droid trifighter? Even ground vehicles would be an extremely exciting idea for future territory battles or even a new mode of combat? Things like hailfire droids, corporate alliance tanks, LAATs?

Also CG where is the Windu rework? You know you want to ;)

Lord of Hunger. At least for junk food that is
  • Booooom wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    (...) if the allied Capital Ship is Separatist (...)

Just release it :-)

Bruh you have to build up suspense B)
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    Maybe it's a weakness of the Malev/Vulture combo on defense? Might be possible to lure the AI into auto-spamming vulture droids and thus blocking out any reinforcements. Example (on offense):
    oy6w4j9rncn1.png
    Biggest challenge against that zombie team would be to track/identify the one 'real' (i.e. non-summoned) droid and take him out one time to allow the whole team of 'zombies' to collapse. Showcase:
    6rnixmozzqof.png
  • I don't know ... vulture droid may be annoying to use on offense. Every time Malevolence uses a special, it summons another vulture if there are fewer than five allies on the field. A vulture that you cannot ever get rid of until the battle is over. This ability may quickly swamp the field so you cannot call a reinforcement that you want.

Malevolence essentially has 3 moves that call reinforcements. Seems like a problem.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Hey guys. Do you know about the Buzz Droid bug?
    The reinforcement ability is using the old Buzz Droids e.g. 0 defense and always crit instead of the new ones.
    The new ones can't be applied once the old ones are active.

Would be glad to see a clarification upon this. :)

Love the ship and hope to see GG's Ship farmable.
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Has anyone maxed it yet? I am VERY tempted to dump 5mil ship credits on it, and some omegas etc. So nice to not have to spend gear to get it going

I am wondering if there are any drawbacks to having it only 3 star though, other than the reinforcement ability you can't max which calls another droid to assist. I am okay not having that, but wondering about health/prot since we have no SEP Cap ship currently which gives it extra life.
  • Has anyone maxed it yet? I am VERY tempted to dump 5mil ship credits on it, and some omegas etc. So nice to not have to spend gear to get it going

I am wondering if there are any drawbacks to having it only 3 star though, other than the reinforcement ability you can't max which calls another droid to assist. I am okay not having that, but wondering about health/prot since we have no SEP Cap ship currently which gives it extra life.

@jayjonbeach Here are stats for lvl 85 at 3*. Haven't tried it out yet in real battle.
    e8n8xv21fff0.png
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Vulture Droid with the Buzz Droids are still buggy... Is this known guys?