What do you guys think, am I ready for Padme?

Quicksilver
1175 posts Member
edited August 2019
I've been working on the Seps for quite a while now, I couldnt even unlock Padme last go around but im hoping im ready for the 7* now

im wondering who you guys think would be the best leader, and which abilities I should zeta?

IMG-2636.jpg
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Looks like someone wants to meet the same fate as the Sand People in Ep. II
  • Lio wrote: »
    Looks like someone wants to meet the same fate as the Sand People in Ep. II

hey come on at least I didnt kill Shmi :blush:
  • Would zeta AV’s rampage as it’s a good zeta generally but not for this...it’s probably too much to expect 7* but wish you the best of luck!
  • Better buy her dinner first if you want to go all the way.
  • lol yes that would be the polite thing to do wouldnt it
  • Paulo would have more chance
  • Do you like sand?

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

• Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Piewalker wrote: »
    Paulo would have more chance

pfft Paulo can take his dark curly hair and dreamy eyes and get the F out!!! lol
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Ciao, Paulo.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • OK so a bit of an update

I added a zeta to Grievous' metalloid monstrosity and Asajj's rampage ability

I have enough gear to get Grievous to G12+3 and also Asajj to G12+3 (but I wont put those on unless I need to)

I have enough gear to get Nute to G12, and B2 to almost G12

im thinking of trying Nute's leadership ability, seems like it would be useful

really hoping to get 7* Padme with all of this

does anybody have any mod recommendations for the team?
  • crit damage mods useless against Padme's team im assuming?
  • I currently have my Count Dooku and my Newt at a speed of 250 my Ventress is something around 236

wow thats awesome

my speed secondaries on my mods are laughably bad unfortunately
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I am happy to report that I have gone all the way with Padme and 7* has been achieved!

I used the exact team I had pictured above, except a zeta on Grievous and Asajj's uniques

I used Nute as leader

it only took about 4 or so tries, definitely much easier thanks to the separatist rework

I took out Padme, then Anakin, then jedi fish, then GK then poor Mace last

I realized right away not to use the gang up on characters with extortion until Padme was dead, once I realized that I was able to prevent them from getting protection up. I kept Anakin stunned because his attacks are deadly, and took out Padme, I used B2 and Asajj dispels whenever GK put up his taunt, and once Padme was dead I used the gang up and by that point extortion had spread to everyone thanks to Nutes leadership ability

all in all it wasnt hard, I didnt even have to put on any extra gear pieces on my heavy hitters, so my Asajj and Grievous were G12+0 for the event, B2 was G11+0, Dooku was G11+0, Nute was G11+2 as I wanted him to have a bit more speed

I gave Nute speed and potency mods, Dooku offense mods, B2 health and potency, Grievous all health with speed and/or offense secondaries, and Asajj all offense
  • I used the same squad comp as you @Quicksilver

if51ey2yyvfi.png

cg84s5g4ux9y.png

ey23q7fdillt.png

Imo, Nute was the MVP of the event. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Nicely done @KyJoe_Cool !!!

right down to the wire with Nute vs Mace, talk about hair raising!!!! im glad you pulled through or that would have been very annoying

yes agreed, Nute after the rework was definitely the MVP, extortion made short work of them all, he finally got his revenge on Padme hahaha
  • Nicely done @KyJoe_Cool !!!

right down to the wire with Nute vs Mace, talk about hair raising!!!! im glad you pulled through or that would have been very annoying

yes agreed, Nute after the rework was definitely the MVP, extortion made short work of them all, he finally got his revenge on Padme hahaha

Yep! Thanks so much! Haha. Gonna make a thread about it later. ;)
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Nicely done @KyJoe_Cool !!!

Here ya go mate @Quicksilver I made the thread about my experience. :smiley:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/211236/mvp-of-the-padme-event-the-mighty-nute-gunray#latest