Can nightsisters beat maxed geos

Someone beat my maxed geos with 2 g11s and only had g11 nightsisters
His swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/p/744397537/
My swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/p/768485496/characters/
bm7io2wfvbyr.png

Replies

• Can they? Absolutely. Remember that the AI is unintelligent. If they don’t target Daka she will just keep reviving everyone until Ventress stacks enough damage to AOE wipe everyone. As for how likely that is, I can’t really say.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Videos I've seen trying it went badly.
    Still not a he.
  • No, because mods don't matter at all. Impossible.
  • First and foremost - tactics

I go MT lead cause plague is awesome against hive-mind.
  • No, they cannot
  • Yes. MT lead and spamming specials spreads plague like crazy. And if they don't take out daka, then assaj gets stronger. Also, the revive mechanics with zombie and MT lead can be a real tough.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Did the opponent have Jawas?
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Did the opponent have Jawas?

Unless g1 level 1 jawas work then no
  • Yes. MT lead and spamming specials spreads plague like crazy. And if they don't take out daka, then assaj gets stronger. Also, the revive mechanics with zombie and MT lead can be a real tough.

Plague doesn't work on geos they heal way to often and stuns don't matter a lot because the team has 2 cleansers and a pretaunt
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes. MT lead and spamming specials spreads plague like crazy. And if they don't take out daka, then assaj gets stronger. Also, the revive mechanics with zombie and MT lead can be a real tough.

Plague doesn't work on geos they heal way to often and stuns don't matter a lot because the team has 2 cleansers and a pretaunt

And if you stun the cleansers?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Yes. MT lead and spamming specials spreads plague like crazy. And if they don't take out daka, then assaj gets stronger. Also, the revive mechanics with zombie and MT lead can be a real tough.

If he goes first he has to dispell pretaunt so assaj can't stun then old daka can only stun 1 person and his talzin has 120 speed slower than every character I had by 80 speed so they can only stun 1 person then sun fac will taunt and brood alpha will go again and taunt am I missing something he can't keep dispelling and he will be locked against my tanks and whenever zombie taunts the team mass assists so they dispell it if you don't have revans padme or traya you need lots of strategy and he needs to know everything about geos but he hasn't even geared any of them
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

If he goes first he has to dispell pretaunt so assaj can't stun then old daka can only stun 1 person and his talzin has 120 speed slower than every character I had by 80 speed so they can only stun 1 person then sun fac will taunt and brood alpha will go again and taunt am I missing something he can't keep dispelling and he will be locked against my tanks and whenever zombie taunts the team mass assists so they dispell it if you don't have revans padme or traya you need lots of strategy and he needs to know everything about geos but he hasn't even geared any of them

You're making a lot of assumptions about how AI will play your squad. Are you absolutely sure that's how it would go?

• If he goes first he has to dispell pretaunt so assaj can't stun then old daka can only stun 1 person and his talzin has 120 speed slower than every character I had by 80 speed so they can only stun 1 person then sun fac will taunt and brood alpha will go again and taunt am I missing something he can't keep dispelling and he will be locked against my tanks and whenever zombie taunts the team mass assists so they dispell it

Daka can stun 2. You can't cleanse if you have plague either. So if it starts to spread, then the cleansing doesn't matter. Geos health equalize, so they have to make up for the equalization in order to clear plague.

Just because the geos can cleanse zombie's taunt doesn't mean they won't go back at zombie. Whenever someone gets low on health, Talzin gains tm. Whenever someone dies (including zombie), Asajj gains tm. Whenever a NS dies (including zombie), Daka gains tm.
    if you don't have revans padme or traya you need lots of strategy and he needs to know everything about geos but he hasn't even geared any of them

Funny.... there are teams I don't have geared up, yet I know how to beat them. It's almost like there's some other way to figure out strategies.....
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I've beaten lower-geared Geos (G10ish) with G12 Nightsisters without too much difficulty. It took a while but you can wear them down a bit and then use Talzin's full team attack to kill somebody; they only equalize when the attack starts, so all 5 attacks will hit without any equalization happening in between. Once you get one or two of them down it goes pretty fast.

If they're of equal or better gear I'd think you would need a significant speed advantage to do it reliably. The sheer number of attacks means they'll likely heal enough via health steal to dispel Plague, so your only consistent AOE damage will be Ventress. If you don't outspeed them by a ton I'd expect to end up with a 0 speed zombie and just get picked apart before getting any of them down.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yeah really hard hitting AOE seems to wipe them out pretty fast, and MT and Asajj both have hard hitting AOE.
  • needs to know everything about geos but he hasn't even geared any of them

Funny.... there are teams I don't have geared up, yet I know how to beat them. It's almost like there's some other way to figure out strategies.....

You're right just went on a little rant sorry
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    It's the +50% health steal from brood's leader ability that makes higher geared geos hard to beat if you rely on plague. It's pretty easy for the geos to dispell it on everyone after a couple of turns of mass attacks as they'll regain 100% health. Works on lower gear geos because their damage is lower so they don't regain as much health.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • It took me like 4 minutes and 40 secs with this line line up.

Talzinz (L) 6*g11
    Assajz 7*g12
    Daka 7*g12
    Zombie 6* g10
    Acolyte 7* g11

Against

Broodzz (L) 5* g11
    Poggle 7* g12
    Soldier 7* g11
    Sun fac 7* g10
    Spy 7* g11

Not the best Geo team but what happened was the Geo's kill everyone but acolyte and zombie and then you just use basic and call dead talzin or assaj to assist and wipe out Geo taunt and then you have a small window to know out brood. It took me like 4 minutes to finally take out brood and 40 seconds to take out the rest of the other team.

At the time my night sisters were modded for offense. I'm not saying this is reliable but it worked against this certain team so theory crafting should be considered
  • H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    It took me like 4 minutes and 40 secs with this line line up.

Talzinz (L) 6*g11
    Assajz 7*g12
    Daka 7*g12
    Zombie 6* g10
    Acolyte 7* g11

Against

Broodzz (L) 5* g11
    Poggle 7* g12
    Soldier 7* g11
    Sun fac 7* g10
    Spy 7* g11

Not the best Geo team but what happened was the Geo's kill everyone but acolyte and zombie and then you just use basic and call dead talzin or assaj to assist and wipe out Geo taunt and then you have a small window to know out brood. It took me like 4 minutes to finally take out brood and 40 seconds to take out the rest of the other team.

At the time my night sisters were modded for offense. I'm not saying this is reliable but it worked against this certain team so theory crafting should be considered

Yeah he didn't have acolyte but someone might find this useful