?G12 Finisher Updates. What r u talking about?

2Next

Replies

• It's not "for reasons unknown." I can tell you exactly why. They're pre-farming gear for a toon. I can go on swgoh.gg and see which of the three finisher recipes a toon uses. Then I'll find another toon with the same recipe for quick reference in-game when I'm farming up those mats, since I don't have the toon to G12 yet. Then, by the time I get the toon to G12, I'm already done (or almost done) with the finisher. And if I finish the finisher ahead of time, I'm going to want to craft the piece, so that all the components stop showing up on other toons, so I don't accidently use the components on someone else.

Right. Because if I use 50 carbanti and 5 MkV stun gun prototypes to craft a full stun gun then that stun gun stops showing up on other characters as an equipable piece...

Your explanation is just moving the problem from one set of characters (say those who only need a full carbanti) to another set of characters (those who need the stun gun).

The only piece where this doesn't apply is the g13 finisher.

• TVF
    36578 posts Member
    @TVF
    Ok, I don't understand why people can't not click certain buttons. It's fine if you feel you have to, it's just foreign to me.

So your argument is that you didn't understand that people who aren't you aren't actually exactly like you?

That's ... interesting.

@MasterSeedy

My argument is if doing something in the game has a drawback and no benefit, then don't do it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    It's **** that crafting the finishers locks it to a character. The "equip" button is supposed to lock gear to a toon. The "craft" button is not. But with finishers, craft and equip BOTH lock the piece to the toon. That's confusing and redundant.

Except, G12 finishers are ‘locked’ to characters well before crafting. Just look at their names.

That's literally exactly what I'm taking issue with. There's no good reason for that. Sticking the toon name into the piece name doesn't make it a unique piece, and neither does making it give different stats. I don't care what CG says about it.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/