Is grand arena still fun for you?

I've lost interest in grand arena.
My win rate has gone from probably 99% down to 33-40%. I'm facing focused rosters upto three divisions higher and every battle is an epic struggle to try and win.

This is working as the developers intended but the rewards are really not worth the effort of each match.

Also leader boards are no incentive as they are not indicative of actual good rosters.
This is my feelings towards GAC, what about you guys?

Is grand arena still fun for you? 26 votes

I'm enjoying the experience
65%
WaquiCCyrilSLukeMChief117GreenGoblin96RandomSithLordIndominable_JFürkészWarGuy101theatomicpunthewhitegiftDaPowerfulJediEffAPublicEyeDBeralCatorKookermaderArrchampionObiwantuanNaser 17 votes
I dislike my current experience of GAC
34%
JediMindTricksLynnYodaAntaresRynnRichfxxxSyrup_Chugger3UnstopableSteveIdontlikesand_16PhiTheThird 9 votes

Replies

• My win rate has gone from probably 99% down to 33-40%.

You should probably change your forum name then :D

But seriously, where is the middle choice? It's definitely monotonous in its current form and it's also quick and not difficult. It's not as much fun as it was pre-GAC when we'd get different maps and squad sizes. And 12 straight matchups of nearly identical rosters isn't fun either. I still don't dislike it though. It takes 20ish minutes every 2 days and the rewards are ok.

Ask me again in 6 months.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    My win rate has gone from probably 99% down to 33-40%.

But seriously, where is the middle choice? It's definitely monotonous in its current form and it's also quick and not difficult. It's not as much fun as it was pre-GAC when we'd get different maps and squad sizes. And 12 straight matchups of nearly identical rosters isn't fun either. I still don't dislike it though. It takes 20ish minutes every 2 days and the rewards are ok.

Ask me again in 6 months.

This is how I feel.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Yes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I dislike my current experience of GAC
    Nope. I actually hate it and find chore.

Sadly I’d rather get something instead of nothing so I have to participate.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    still?
    Nope. I actually hate it and find chore.

Sadly I’d rather get something instead of nothing so I have to participate.

this. vanilla boring.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I dislike my current experience of GAC
    It's so stale. A huge majority of my matches are beating the exact same teams over and over again.

Oh look they set FO, BH, Darth revan, ewoks, NS, and pheonix. Guess I'll use the same strategy I did 4 times over to beat them again.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    No it’s ended, I find it hard to be interested in something that’s not happening..

When it was on, huge enjoyment factor, nice to be challenged
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I'm enjoying the experience
    Win-rate didn't change much from GA to GAC. However, the matches are far more even now, which makes the game mode more time demanding. In GA I could sometimes just leave 2 zones untouched, if the win was secured by clearing 2 zones (against a weak opponent), or I could skip the rest of the round entirely after having failed a battle and didn't have any chance to win after that (against an even or stronger opponent).

Still very enjoyable.