Forum Jeopardy

Replies

  • Nihion wrote: »
    Obi-wan Kenobi quotes $200


    Do, or do not. There is no... no... Anakin...

    What is no, no!?
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    I’ll take Best SWGOH Characters for $400 please.

    This character enforces order all around the holotables. The mobs of heroes envy the power of this character.

    Who is Coruscant Underworld Police?

    Or possibly...

    Who is the currently unplayable, Mob Enforcer?

    Correct.

    Objection.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    I’ll take Best SWGOH Characters for $400 please.

    This character enforces order all around the holotables. The mobs of heroes envy the power of this character.

    Who is Coruscant Underworld Police?

    Or possibly...

    Who is the currently unplayable, Mob Enforcer?

    Correct.

    Objection.

    Sustained.
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    Sweet!

    Does that mean I'm in charge now?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Sweet!

    Does that mean I'm in charge now?

    By all means! I have a level 3 warning, so I’m gonna need a replacement.
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    edited August 5
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sweet!

    Does that mean I'm in charge now?

    By all means! I have a level 3 warning, so I’m gonna need a replacement.

    Lol did you just meet me?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • And nobody moved for a vote of no confidence. What a weird Tuesday.
  • CCyrilS
    3671 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sweet!

    Does that mean I'm in charge now?

    By all means! I have a level 3 warning, so I’m gonna need a replacement.

    Haha now there's irony
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sweet!

    Does that mean I'm in charge now?

    By all means! I have a level 3 warning, so I’m gonna need a replacement.

    Lol did you just meet me?

    What do you mean?
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sweet!

    Does that mean I'm in charge now?

    By all means! I have a level 3 warning, so I’m gonna need a replacement.

    Lol did you just meet me?

    What do you mean?

    I'll take "Things I Am Not Allowed To Discuss for $100."
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sweet!

    Does that mean I'm in charge now?

    By all means! I have a level 3 warning, so I’m gonna need a replacement.

    Lol did you just meet me?

    What do you mean?

    I'll take "Things I Am Not Allowed To Discuss for $100."

    Are we not allowed to discuss the warnings we get?! Dope, this is an exciting day.
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sweet!

    Does that mean I'm in charge now?

    By all means! I have a level 3 warning, so I’m gonna need a replacement.

    Lol did you just meet me?

    What do you mean?

    I'll take "Things I Am Not Allowed To Discuss for $100."

    Are we not allowed to discuss the warnings we get?

    Again, we're asking the questions here.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    736 posts Member
    Annoying Topics for $400
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sweet!

    Does that mean I'm in charge now?

    By all means! I have a level 3 warning, so I’m gonna need a replacement.

    Haha now there's irony

    That’s Ironic Things for $300
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I'll take Annoying Topics for the Daily Double.
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »
    Annoying Topics for $400

    All the trolls get their chaps together at the end of the month to make thirty one of these threads.
  • CCyrilS
    3671 posts Member
    what is "where is the event calendar"?
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    Annoying Topics for $400

    All the trolls get their chaps together at the end of the month to make thirty one of these threads.

    What is the Where is The Chalendar?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    736 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    Annoying Topics for $400

    All the trolls get their chaps together at the end of the month to make thirty one of these threads.

    What is the Where is The Chalendar?

    Extra points for quoting the title verbatim, right?
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    edited August 5
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    what is "where is the event calendar"?

    Wrong.
    Lio wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    Annoying Topics for $400

    All the trolls get their chaps together at the end of the month to make thirty one of these threads.

    What is the Where is The Chalendar?

    Extra points for quoting the title verbatim, right?

    Correct!
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    what is "where is the event calendar"?

    Wrong.
    Lio wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    Annoying Topics for $400

    All the trolls get their chaps together at the end of the month to make thirty one of these threads.

    What is the Where is The Chalendar?

    Extra points for quoting the title verbatim, right?

    Correct!

    Objection!
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    what is "where is the event calendar"?

    Wrong.
    Lio wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    Annoying Topics for $400

    All the trolls get their chaps together at the end of the month to make thirty one of these threads.

    What is the Where is The Chalendar?

    Extra points for quoting the title verbatim, right?

    Correct!

    Objection!

    Overruled.
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    :(
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    3671 posts Member
    Lol... I should have thought more about the chaps clue.
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Lol... I should have thought more about the chaps clue.

    Yep. Good catch.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    @Nihion where’s the daily doubles? And who is the points leader? We need a breakdown lol
  • I have no idea what's going on here. What is this thread?
  • TVF
    17961 posts Member
    It's Jeopardy, where the categories are all forum related.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    BMoney wrote: »
    @Nihion where’s the daily doubles? And who is the points leader? We need a breakdown lol

    Daily doubles only come with double drops ;)
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    It's Jeopardy, where the categories are all forum related.

    I figured the thread name would give all anyone needs to know.

    I’m just excited for Forum Price is Right!
Sign In or Register to comment.