Is there a worse tank in the game than Chief Nebitt?t?

He has taunt! But his kit leads to mod recommendations of Health type, speed protection tenacity health secondaries. A squishy team like Jawa need a taunting tank, but he gets squished like a cockroach. I am modding defense type. His kit was made long ago, before his taunting could be followed up by 20 Geonosian hits before his next turn. I get that CG has no real reason to change the kits for Jawa, but they do have real reason to change the mod recommendations 3 years later.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    He has taunt! But his kit leads to mod recommendations of Health type, speed protection tenacity health secondaries. A squishy team like Jawa need a taunting tank, but he gets squished like a cockroach. I am modding defense type. His kit was made long ago, before his taunting could be followed up by 20 Geonosian hits before his next turn. I get that CG has no real reason to change the kits for Jawa, but they do have real reason to change the mod recommendations 3 years later.

He was actually designed for a droid team at the time.

Speed and health make the most sense on him in the context of vs Geos, as his sole purpose is to throw up his taunt and keep scavenger alive as long as possible.
  • MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    A worse tank than Nebit? Try Teebo. That furry **** stealths himself instead of taunting.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    A worse tank than Nebit? Try Teebo. That furry **** stealths himself instead of taunting.

I think Teebo is underrated for offense. I use him on my Ewok team on offense to take apart a lot of good defenses.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

He was actually designed for a droid team at the time.

Speed and health make the most sense on him in the context of vs Geos, as his sole purpose is to throw up his taunt and keep scavenger alive as long as possible.

I am trying to put as much + defense on him as possible. His speed and health are all coming from secondaries. + crit arrow. My Jawa team is gonna make the bugs eat Thermal Detonation.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

I think Teebo is underrated for offense. I use him on my Ewok team on offense to take apart a lot of good defenses.

But he's a terrible tank. He's a tank that runs away.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Mace is a taunt-less tank, there are others too
  • Options
    Mob Enforcer is a worse tank than Nebit
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    List of fake tanks in the game is huge. Rey Jedi, Mace, Zeb, Fives, Mob Enforce, Jedi Guardian, Plo Koon, Gar Saxon, Teebo and Superdroid B2

It's 10 out of 40
    They are simply tanks that do not taunt. Let's face it, B2 still has mechanics to encourage you to attack him, otherwise he will give you 100% turn if you attack another droid, zeb helps you regain phoenix team protection.

There are at least 8 worse tanks than boss nebit in protecting the team (Rey jedi is simply an undercover aggressor).

The Jawas have gained a bug official instead of rework to be useful to the game and only.
  • Options
    camper288 wrote: »
    List of fake tanks in the game is huge. Rey Jedi, Mace, Zeb, Fives, Mob Enforce, Jedi Guardian, Plo Koon, Gar Saxon, Teebo and Superdroid B2

It's 10 out of 40
    They are simply tanks that do not taunt. Let's face it, B2 still has mechanics to encourage you to attack him, otherwise he will give you 100% turn if you attack another droid, zeb helps you regain phoenix team protection.

There are at least 8 worse tanks than boss nebit in protecting the team (Rey jedi is simply an undercover aggressor).

The Jawas have gained a bug official instead of rework to be useful to the game and only.

5s will taunt under GK and shaak ti
  • Options
    Is there a tank in the game without taunt that’s useful? I can’t think if one, unless nest is a tank
  • Options
    Is there a tank in the game without taunt that’s useful? I can’t think if one, unless nest is a tank

RJT and Vandor.
  • Options

RJT and Vandor.

I would also put B2 and Zeb in this category.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

There are lots. They just don't run away from the battle like Teebo does.

Nest is an attacker.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH