Deathstorm Anakin is NOT an infinite loop

Prev1
Aydnie
432 posts Member
Deathstorm Anakin isnt an infinite loop in p3, its a very long loop, long enough to let you kill traya, but its not infinite : anakin's basic has 80% chance of double debuffing, which means at a moment it will not give the ns their 10% tm and then traya will gain turn meter.

In the video of the deathstorm anakin you can see in the beginning that Traya has her turn meter at 0%, and on the end it is filled at 30%, so its not an infinite loop, if she had 150m hp she would have took another turn, after around 100m damage taken so it is NOT infinite

Replies

• Eric73
    63 posts Member
    Options
    It’s definitely not infinite I’d had it where she has come out of being toppled but it is possible to beat it on the first topple. I’ll typically throw a trash team in to whittle down all the saber’s health then a couple level ones til traya’s isolate is on max cool down. Then send in my night sisters. Sending a trash team to hurt the sabers helps keep isolate at about a 2 turn cooldown by the time initiate dies and I get the run going. That way if she does come out AV can topple her ASAP again with iso still on cd.
  • Options
    Haha!
    Stop trying to justify a broken team - hopefully the fix will come soon e.g. JKA only works for Jedi/GR.
    It’s not that I massively object to “solo teams”, rather that in many guilds 95% of the players are doing the P1,P2,P4 phases then 5% log on for 10 minutes and contribute nothing to the other phases.

So if the Anakin Deathstorm supporters could perhaps help in P4 then maybe less people would be irritated with many of you ;)
  • Options
    This team actually punishes people who’ve taken JKA to G13, so it rewards under-gearing your team. It’s therefore against the spirit of the game and needs a fix.
  • Options
    Leave JKA alone, nerf the raid :P
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Let it go
  • Engels
    90 posts Member
    Options
    only way for my guild to do this raid is this.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Let it go

Impossible. That’s reserved for Elsa.
    Engels wrote: »

Then you’re guild is not good enough to beat the raid without it. That’s on you guys.
  • Options
    Every time anakin tries to take a bonus turn in p3, fallen anakin needs to come out behind traya and one shot him out of your roster for ever
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Just make it so he can only gain bonus TM when a light side ally dies / 50% hp.

Then bamn, he is still useful in Jedi and Padmé squads without being broken.
  • Options
    It doesn't matter. The devs don't like it, so it's getting nerfed. You just need to convince them it's an "interesting interaction".
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    It doesn't matter. The devs don't like it, so it's getting nerfed. You just need to convince them it's an "interesting interaction".

Did they actually say it was getting nerfed?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    ITT:

If things were different, other things would be different too!

Presumably if it was the Jawas pulling it off, we'd get to keep it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205597/nightsister-anakin-p3-loop-team#latest

Answer is a solid "maybe."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    Let it go

Then you’re guild is not good enough to beat the raid without it. That’s on you guys.

Haters gonna hate
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205597/nightsister-anakin-p3-loop-team#latest

Answer is a solid "maybe."

Yeah, that was the last thing I've heard... was just wondering why everyone suddenly acting like it's happening like later today or something lol
  • Options
    Leave JKA alone, nerf the raid :P

Please tell us how
  • Options
    There isnt really any reason to nerf this anymore. If your guild has a problem with it prohibit it. (My guild doesnt mind it if we help in the other phases)
    If its still a problem after that, there is a kick button for a reason.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Let it go

Haters gonna hate

That’s reserved for Taylor Swift.

Look I’m not a big fan of Elsa or Taylor Swift, but these phrases are like, theirs.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Nothing needs to get done at all! The raid is old news now, and just like the Rancor/Haat, finding teams to solo it after a year or more is perfectly fine! My guess is about 90% of the player base has Traya unlocked, and a good portion of that player base has her almost or at 7*

You guessed wrong. I don’t care much about it, but there are a lot of people who aren’t getting Traya for a long time.
  • Options
    Cg has plenty of other things to worry about fixing. This would be a waste of time.
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    This team actually punishes people who’ve taken JKA to G13, so it rewards under-gearing your team. It’s therefore against the spirit of the game and needs a fix.

How does it punish this? Did you mean to say initiate?
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Well they said they want to nerf only teams that trigger an infinite loop. Deathstorm anakin isnt an infinite loop.

How does it punish this? Did you mean to say initiate?

I think its because if jka has low potency its easier at the beginning... but traya still stacks tenacity (which is awful for all the other teams) and g13 anakins can beat her faster
  • Options

I did 73% with a g13 JKA
  • Options
    For those of us struggling to finish HSiTH I’d like to petition for JKA to be left the hell alone!

Spend the time buffing clones instead 👍🏻
  • Options
    The raid has been out long enough that there is no point in a nerf. Most longtime players have traya (if not then that is a them problem) and newer players aren't getting a meta character from beating the raid sooner. A good character sure but not a meta one.

So I doubt many whales are spending on other raid teams at this point. (Most that were going to spend on that did a year ago nd newer whales are far more likely to be spending on the newer content).

So at this point if the goal is to milk the raid for more money, the way to do that is to release more characters that can solo other phases and are also good in the new tb. A phase 4 team that is good after nihilas is down would be great. The reason no one like phase 4 is that it takes several teams to get decent damage.

I run teams in the first 3 phases and get 30-50 million with 3 teams. Phase 4 if I run another team it only adds another million or so. (I can get 3 or 4 million with ns but you can do far better with them in p3 even on a bad run so I use them in p3). Soif there was a p4 team that put up10 mil dmg, people would be less likely to skip it.

And in our guild p4 usually ends within an hour so not a huge deal but I do like to beat each phase eventually.
  • Options
    So much whining. 4 players running DeathStorm or 1 player running AniStorm. This is what you’re upset about?
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    Soif there was a p4 team that put up10 mil dmg, people would be less likely to skip it..

NS can get 10-11 mill consistently in P4.