GAC Fake Contestants/Scores?

Bully
27 posts Member
edited August 2019
There's a more than 24 hour difference in these 2 pictures. Scoring is in real time and all except rank 1 has changed. Another round ended and there's a 1000 difference with my score since I won but didn't place yet.
l3wzx4vtcvqj.jpg
tpqkdrcywedp.jpg

Replies

• Maybe he lost?
  • Bully
    27 posts Member
    thmsh8ufxr7g.png
    And now he’s way ahead again. You cant lose and keep that kind of lead. And why is it only him?
  • I think gac score doesnt update untill that player logs in, which may explain why the op didnt show a change. As to how far ahead he his, beats me bro.
  • Maybe he hadn't logged in for awhile and maybe he hadn't claimed some feats. Don't you have to log in for your GAC score to update, even if you won? Pretty sure that's the case.
  • Bully
    27 posts Member
    There was 25 hours between the 1st and second screenshot...wouldn’t he have missed either placing defense or attack phase. And if he did have attendance like that how could he maintain that lead and no one else even close.
  • Youve never had something come up in real life? you cant miss setting def the game will do it for you.

Im not saying theres nothing fishy going on, there very well could be.
    Just its important to look at all the angles because reporting someone innocent just wastes time and gives real cheaters the opportunity to slip away.
  • Bully
    27 posts Member
    If he missed something then he would have less points not more. If your top 60 are on defense then good luck on offense. What did he do that nobody else did to have that much of a lead? I’m not saying he cheated but I won every fight, only missed 1 100 point feat, and I’m top 50. Him winning every fight had nothing to do with his score and there were no feats worth that many points.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    He may have received the 1k point bonus in error during round 1
  • Bully
    27 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    l0iiaa83zu5b.png
    8v6kw5bcpzv0.png
    d1z6dq3a59fa.png
    e30vb51hkelv.png

2nd and 3rd place change. His points have not changed since this round ended. You all keep saying what if this what if that? How about looking at these screenshots and using common sense. There’s obviously something going on with the scores that aren’t right and you defend it but change the drop rates and you cry that it’s not fair. I can see why the developers are so slow to make changes. It’s because they have to see who has valid points and who whining and crying wolf.
  • First 25 hours is not enough to miss a whole 24 hours in the game. I frequently get busy in real life and cant log in for 30 or 40 hours but I still get 600 every 24 hours.

For example if ga round starts at noon on august 1st for him he could clear the map by 1pm on 8/1 then log out... that phase ends at noon on 8/2 23 hours after he cleared map and logged out. From noon on 8/2 to noon on 8/3 he can set defenses so if he logs in at 11 am on 8/3 he can still complete his ga activities even though he was away from game from 1pm on 8/1 until 11 am on 8/3 which is 46 hours.

25 hours without a change doesn't prove anything...

Also he could have up to 3700 more points than others in division 3 if he is fighting up a division setting 8 defenses vs div 1 and 2 opponents while everyone else in div 3 is only getting 6 battles of combat.

Devs said they looking into fixing the cross division unfair scoring system
  • Looking at the scores between the images, Obi Nick gained 4,212 banners between the first and last image. Mox Typhoon (the only player in all the images) gained 4,098 banners in that same time. Maybe the first guy collected a feat to improve his core by that amount, but unless you are saying they all have done it then the only issue is what time the points are recorded. If it is done at login then its easy to see a massive jump in players that do not log in multiple times a day due to commitment or real life issues. Brom Walker and Bus 74 yeah also gained a similar amount of banners in that time. Since I cannot see their starting banners as they were under 30K in the first image
  • Bully wrote: »
    l0iiaa83zu5b.png
    8v6kw5bcpzv0.png
    d1z6dq3a59fa.png
    e30vb51hkelv.png

2nd and 3rd place change. His points have not changed since this round ended. You all keep saying what if this what if that? How about looking at these screenshots and using common sense. There’s obviously something going on with the scores that aren’t right and you defend it but change the drop rates and you cry that it’s not fair. I can see why the developers are so slow to make changes. It’s because they have to see who has valid points and who whining and crying wolf.

Thats because the what ifs are common sense questions. Far more so than "cg placing fake scores"
    Sure theres something not right about 2k differences between 1&2. We're asking questions to figure out what that may be, its called deductive reasoning. It doesnt mean that player did anything wrong, it doesnt mean that player is a bot.
  • App-driven companies that rely on microtransactions whether they are mobile games or Tinder are notorious for using bots as part of their business model.

It's not even a conspiracy theory or a ridiculous thing. It's very reasonable to ask whether CG is conforming to industry norms and deploying some form of bot or artificial interaction with automated components of the game that are designed to seem real.

So, instead of trying to dismiss what would be a fair question even without evidence given that these are common industry practices for microtransaction businesses, why don't we focus on trying to get a clear answer about whether CG is an outlier that isn't using any kind of bot component in their business?
  • What_Why
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    To put this to rest, this is the final score in div 3. Maybe it could fluctuate a few hundred if people are still completing minor feats but it's quite obvious Obi Nick either cheated or CG gave him an (essentially) free win with their terrible matchmaking (by which I mean he placed and fought more squads than any div 3 player). Either way this needs to be rectified and he likely doesn't deserve 1st in div 3.

fkhpugh4wzv1.png
  • It's really absurd to think that anybody in the top 50 hasn't completed every single feat. I missed one feat in Div 1 and I'm ranking in the 2000s in aurodium. The gap between the #1 and #2 player (and all down the line, within a few dozen points) cannot be explained by feats.