separatist fleet

In this post I will talk about the most important separatist ships both currently introduced and to be introduced and if they are introduced to the game which character I think will pilot them starting with the capital ship

malevolence
a490wkuqddqc.jpg
This ship already knows their abilities and if you do not know them seriously, I can not imagine where you could have been that you did not find out a capital ship that as what we prove seems the best until the moment even better than the negotiator and chimera piloted by GG (which in the series it was also piloted by Dooku but well CG only has logic when it wants to) and we just need to know how it will be obtainable

vulture droid
kpqr8sp3glp4.jpg
recently introduced to the game the first ship without a pilot and that next to the malevolence is possibly the most annoying ship in the game even more than the hound's tooth a ship that even 3 stars can cause many problems to Han's Millennium Falcon and then what else say a wonderful ship

genosian fighters
xe2rrbpo6z3p.jpeg
currently they have not shown much potential if they were metagame a while ago, 3 fighters piloted by Sun Fac, the geonosian soldier and the geonosian spy ships that just as their pilots are called to assist each other geonosian things

Now we will enter the land of speculation ships that have not yet been introduced and nothing is known about them

solar sailer
xjngaluc6mhr.jpg
in a few words the ship that Dooku used at the end of episode 2 to escape, this ship, like the previous point, is Geonosian engineering and the pilots can be the same dooku or poggle (this one I just invented because I can and because it opened 4 geonosian ships) or maybe the 2 who knows

Sheathipede class transport shuttles
wli1sypwlpdy.jpg
transport ships with very powerful shields to safely transport important figures like nute

Belbullab-22 starfighter
7kl4l75n6kz5.jpg
better known as the GG fighter, a very well armed ship but currently GG can no longer have it because it already has the malevolence and that could only be piloted by the magnaguardias.

tri-hunting droid
yophmi0d62zx.jpeg
It is a fast ship without pilot that is well armed and that like the TIE has no shields

Droid gunship
zdew79uw0dvv.jpg
as the name implies, it is a ship without a pilot that launches missiles and that its main function was to cause many damages

and those are the ships of the separatist fleet if I know that I missed the invisible hand, the asajj ship but they are less important and less likely to be introduced

Replies

• I am feeling the Droid Tri-Fighter, Hyena bomber, and possibly Scarab fighters.

Coupled with the Geonosians I think that will be quite a line-up to contend with.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I’m a big supporter of the Droid Dropship, but I believe it should have a B1 or B2 (or both) pilot(s). Maybe Droideka. That’s iffy. I also feel strongly about the LAAT Gunship for clones, hopefully with Cody, Echo, and Ponds when we finally get him (as an equivalent to CHS, Starck, and Alpha for LS Geo TB).

I’m still salty that GG got the Cap Ship. Should have been Nute. GG is known for piloting the Sep Bomber, it even shows him doing so in the final Tank raid cinematic. I suppose you’re right that Magnaguard could be a sufficient substitute.

Tri-Fighter could be the 2nd non-pilot ship, if not with B1/B2. I could definitely see a separatist “Emperor’s Shuttle” type of ship for Nute/Wat.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • What about the Trade Federation Vulture Droids from Ep 1. Also what is a Scarab Fighter?
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    What about the Trade Federation Vulture Droids from Ep 1. Also what is a Scarab Fighter?

Trade Federation Scarab Fighter.

duxoa9n54ldq.jpeg

And we got the Vulture Fighter. It’s just Grey instead of Tan
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I want to see the Belbullab-22 starfighter but that should be GG as the pilot (that's the ship he tries to escape with.

I also think dooku severely needs to have his ship added. Same ship as geonosians when the solar sail is not deployed and very easily added. You can also add Jango to the separatists, and ventress had something I'm sure!
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I’m still salty that GG got the Cap Ship. Should have been Nute. GG is known for piloting the Sep Bomber, it even shows him doing so in the final Tank raid cinematic. I suppose you’re right that Magnaguard could be a sufficient substitute.

Nute's shipmodel was teased in the background of the GG/vulture Droid Marquee. Phase 6 I think. So they've already modelled it, and I'm thinking it'll be released as well. Maybe even a ship raid.
  • nabokovfan wrote: »
    I want to see the Belbullab-22 starfighter but that should be GG as the pilot (that's the ship he tries to escape with.

I also think dooku severely needs to have his ship added. Same ship as geonosians when the solar sail is not deployed and very easily added. You can also add Jango to the separatists, and ventress had something I'm sure!
    Fauztin wrote: »

Nute's shipmodel was teased in the background of the GG/vulture Droid Marquee. Phase 6 I think. So they've already modelled it, and I'm thinking it'll be released as well. Maybe even a ship raid.

Ventress would have that octopus type ship, though the name admittedly alludes me
  • Solar Sailer could be both Sepratist and Sith similarly to how Palpatine's shuttle is Empire and Sith. Would make a fine addition to my collection (Sith Fleet).
  • Well we got the Hyena Bomber. Check that off the list