Broken enfys nest protection....

Enfys Nest need to get her protection up nerfed a bit.... this nowhere toon is way too strong for no reasons... when your padme squad cant kill that stupid toon cuz of unlimited protection flowing in.... im mean i had 42 stacks of courage and all i did was give her more protection...... 40 stacks = 320% max health as true damage!!!!! How can she still be up?????? Anakin heal immunity is useless, buff immunity is useless but against my padme protection both of this debuff prevent my protection up..... there shouldnt be any toonz g12/g13 able to solo a 5man roster in the g12/g13..... all im asking is to make that protection stopable somehow.......

Replies

• Tattz
    192 posts Member
    😮 so you want her nerfed so YOU can beat her there are plenty of options for beating nest how about we nerf padme squads so other squads can beat it 🤷‍♂️
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    You need to understand nest mechanism to easily kill her. The only thing you need to know is to kill her with a high damage dealer the turn after her because protection boost reset after she take a turn. Otherwise, you need anihilate. Reducing her turnmeter or fracture is the worst thing you can do. A triple damage attack with ahsoka tano just after she take a turn and it’s gone.

Post edited by Jefferx on
  • Javick_Starage
    502 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I agree that her power level is ridiculous compared to her presence and impact on the wider Star Wars canon. But you could say that of a lot of characters.

Eg. Why does Bossk have the most powerful standalone ship in the game?

Her kit design is massively OP, but she can be beaten with specific strategy.

Stun-lock, annihilate is my go to.
  • Jefferx wrote: »
    You need to understand nest mechanism to easily kill him. The only thing you need to know is to kill him with a high damage dealer the turn after him because protection boost reset after he take a turn. Otherwise, you need anihilate. Reducing his turnmeter or fracture is the worst thing you can do. A triple damage attack with ahsoka tano just after he take a turn and it’s gone.

Enfys is a she...
  • Padme and JKA have the exact tools u need to best Enfys.

Stun and heal block.
  • There are many attacks that ignore protection.
  • Just don't leave her until last.
    Hit with big hit after she takes a move.
    Dead

Even managed to kill her with CLS / Han / Chewy.
    Took a while but managed to get her to take a turn!
  • Nope. She doesn't.

She has been around forever and there are many, many ways of dealing with her.
    But if you keep bringing a saw to do a hammers job, you are going to keep failing.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Padme and JKA have the exact tools u need to best Enfys.

Stun and heal block.

Heal block doesn't help.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Stun and heal block.

Heal block doesn't help.

Neither does stun, just lets bonus protection build up while you futilely try to break past it to health.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »

Stun and heal block.

Heal block doesn't help.

Neither does stun, just lets bonus protection build up while you futilely try to break past it to health.

Stuns stop her from countering. And so does daze.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member

Stun and heal block.

Heal block doesn't help.

Sure it does. If she counters and has healing immunity she doesn’t get any health back via health steal. Can help ensure you can one shot her after she takes a turn.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Nest is like a litmus test for ability to read and understand kits (and pronouns). And over a year after she was released, people are still failing.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »

Stun and heal block.

Heal block doesn't help.

Stun is great against Nest. It doesn't stop her turn that results in the protection going away, it just stops her from doing anything on that turn.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Nest is like a litmus test for ability to read and understand kits (and pronouns). And over a year after she was released, people are still failing.

I'd say it's more a case of she's a nobody from the only Star Wars film to lose money and people have no idea why she's so powerful.
  • Jefferx wrote: »
    You need to understand nest mechanism to easily kill him. The only thing you need to know is to kill him with a high damage dealer the turn after him because protection boost reset after he take a turn. Otherwise, you need anihilate. Reducing his turnmeter or fracture is the worst thing you can do. A triple damage attack with ahsoka tano just after he take a turn and it’s gone.

Enfys is a she...

Too be fair, you wouldn't know that if you either a) never saw Solo, like the general movie-going audience or b) if you never hear her death noise. Though fun fact, Nest was added before I saw Solo, so when I heard her death noise it actually partially ruined the surprise that she was a girl.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

Stun and heal block.

Heal block doesn't help.

Sure it does. If she counters and has healing immunity she doesn’t get any health back via health steal. Can help ensure you can one shot her after she takes a turn.

I guess that's true, although I was more referring to the fact that it doesn't defeat her protection regen, when people still somehow think it does. And regardless, you certainly don't need heal block, you just need to let her take a few turns and whack her each time she does.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    SkylarSong wrote: »
    Jefferx wrote: »

Enfys is a she...

Too be fair, you wouldn't know that if you either a) never saw Solo, like the general movie-going audience or b) if you never hear her death noise. Though fun fact, Nest was added before I saw Solo, so when I heard her death noise it actually partially ruined the surprise that she was a girl.

You might also know it if you read her kit, which refers to her as she.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

Enfys is a she...

Would also help if ppl actually read kits
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Enfys is a she...

You might also know it if you read her kit, which refers to her as she.

I should have read a bit further :smile:
  • Op yes I believe she is a little too powerful. Yes you can work around her protection but overall it's a cheap gimmick mechanic that really shouldn't be in this game. I would moan about hounds tooth but right now it's like the only thing that counters HMF and Geo ship TB.

Trayas protection has a limit. Droidekas immunity can be dispelled. Honestly if she is going to sit there and soak up damage it needs to come at a cost. Like the more damage taken the lower her offense gets. Idk something, annihilate can't be a counter to everything.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    Op yes I believe she is a little too powerful. Yes you can work around her protection but overall it's a cheap gimmick mechanic that really shouldn't be in this game. I would moan about hounds tooth but right now it's like the only thing that counters HMF and Geo ship TB.

Trayas protection has a limit. Droidekas immunity can be dispelled. Honestly if she is going to sit there and soak up damage it needs to come at a cost. Like the more damage taken the lower her offense gets. Idk something, annihilate can't be a counter to everything.

There are plenty of counters other than annihilate
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Op yes I believe she is a little too powerful. Yes you can work around her protection but overall it's a cheap gimmick mechanic that really shouldn't be in this game. I would moan about hounds tooth but right now it's like the only thing that counters HMF and Geo ship TB.

Other than timing out your attacks just right/ stunning her what else is there. Some Nests have to high of Tenacity to reliably stun. If you know other ways I'd love to know because maybe one day I won't have an annihilate and I will need to win with the most banners possible.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Other than timing out your attacks just right/ stunning her what else is there. Some Nests have to high of Tenacity to reliably stun. If you know other ways I'd love to know because maybe one day I won't have an annihilate and I will need to win with the most banners possible.

I don't have DRevan yet, so I use my badstilla and SA (both low gears). They make it quite easy. In fact I even save her for last.
  • JKR reduces max health on targets with bonus protection when a jedi uses their basic attack. This method can be used to easily kill off nest, even the higher tenacity ones if Hoda is there. Yes its a big team to use for GAC and you might always stick it on defense but this is a game for making tactical choices. Imperial troopers can do the same if she is on a NS team, just use Death Trooper to apply deathmark and target her the moment she takes a turn, as mentioned above. Bounty Hunters work with thermal Dets and characters like Embo hitting around the protection, just have to watch out for the TM from characters like Cad Bane and Greedo. NS teams with plague can also do similar. If you can stun her without removing TM then she will not attack and regain health and increasing the protection regain. Daze or stealth will stop the counters as well

They actually "nerfed" her a while ago making the protection gain based on her current health and not maxed health, making it easier to counter her with teams like this
  • Oh the days of Nest before her "fix"... those were the glory days... now she's just a fancy trinket...
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    If you think Nest is fun, wait until you encounter Hounds Tooth! :D