Geo TB squad strays for lower GP players

I'm about 3.2 mil GP. It's not very high and I have to be crafty because I lack toons for Geo TB.

1. I have noticed DOTs and thermal detonators are extremely usefull.

I have had success with:

1. 4/4 all rounds. 1/2 for final round (note only works with g13 GG)
GGzz(L) g13
Nutez g12
B2z g12
IG100 g12
Sunfac g8

2. 4/4 all rounds except final round and if zam doesnt die
Bobaz (L) g12
Thrawn g12
Dk g12( worked at g11 too)
Zam g9
Dengar g12

I'm looking for some other teams to reliably 4/4 waves.
I have some ideas if anyone is feeling crafty:

Vaderzz(L) g12 mod for potency
Canderous g12 potency offense.
Tusken shaman g12 potency and speed
Kylo Ren z g12 mod for health and potency
Unmasked kyloz g12 mod for health and def

(Use stuns to stun lock enemies, use dots to destroy enemies. Use shaman tm gain to heal those injured)

Talzinz(L) g12 mod offense
Dakaz g12 mod health
Night sisters intimate g7(low gear or no mods equipped)
Zombie g12 mod spd and health
Acolyte g12 mod crit damage/chance or offense

(Have acolyte die a bunch and have daka revive her. This will make daka almost immortal. Have plague, talzin and acolyte be the damage dealers)

Anyone else have some ideas that are outside the norm?

Replies

• Options
    I will try zznihilus lead sith 150% health steal.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    ToxicFish wrote: »

And they will try OHKO AOE laaaame
  • Options
    They gonna try that anyway.
  • Options
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    Dakaz g12 mod health

(Have acolyte die a bunch and have daka revive her. This will make daka almost immortal. Have plague, talzin and acolyte be the damage dealers)
    This one won't work. Daka's stacking health does not carry over waves and all this team will do is to burn the two revives on Zombie's unique in wave one. Watch your half or entire team die from a single AoE before you can get enough health stacked on Daka to survive and revive them.

G12 Tusken Shaman is also not something a lower GP player would want to invest into, if they want to use gear to maintain their competitive edge in other game modes too.
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    ToxicFish wrote: »

And they will try OHKO AOE laaaame

Could workuyua3vdo8aqn.png
  • Options
    I'm about 3.2 mil GP. It's not very high and I have to be crafty because I lack toons for Geo TB.

1. I have noticed DOTs and thermal detonators are extremely usefull.

I noticed this too, but not really because they stuck or did damage, rather they kept my oddball team alive. I ran a zBossk(L), Boba, Cad, Dengar, Canderous team (Bossk/Boba/Canderous G12) that got me 3 waves in phases 2 and 3. All the attempted dots by Canderous keep healing the rest of the team.

Probably wouldn't work to well with a lesser geared Canderous though, as he doesn't have that much to keep him alive.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Dakaz g12 mod health

This one won't work. Daka's stacking health does not carry over waves and all this team will do is to burn the two revives on Zombie's unique in wave one. Watch your half or entire team die from a single AoE before you can get enough health stacked on Daka to survive and revive them.

G12 Tusken Shaman is also not something a lower GP player would want to invest into, if they want to use gear to maintain their competitive edge in other game modes too.

Are you sure her health doesn't stack each wave? I feel like assaj and nihilus stacks. I'm not to sure but by the end they are tanky or hit very hard
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Dakaz g12 mod health

Are you sure her health doesn't stack each wave? I feel like assaj and nihilus stacks. I'm not to sure but by the end they are tanky or hit very hard
    AV and Daka definitely don't carry stacks to the next wave, same as in raid phases. I don't know about DN.