Can we see teams that are used against us in GAC?

Rake6
442 posts Member
I know we can. I'm asking if we could get that feature in the game since we can't get replays. It would help greatly for improving strategy and detect cheaters.

Replies

• Message your opponent and ask. Simple, easy, and effective. Plus you get to meet new people and talk starwars. Win-win
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I'm not against the idea, but the common argument is that ppl want to keep their "secrets" to themselves.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Whenever I ask an opponent, they almost always tell me what they used with a respectful response. It’s a pretty nice community.
  • This is good I kind of agree but..... but then you would see how I use my tuskens and I cant have that.
  • I have never had a problem gettimg a response from my opponent. Nor have I ever not responded when asked.

That said, if they are cheating theyre not going to respond without deception. So id like that feature.

Id also like it for todays GAC so my oponent can see how I fat fingered my JKR mirror. Missed GMY and had JTR on my team effectively losing. And not having her to hard counter his FO team. And thus taking 2 tries on each. :(
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    edited August 2019