G.Arena matchmaking problem again...

Typhon59
7 posts Member
edited August 2019
Hello !
I just move my message from bug section to here
As you will read, it's not really a bug or I don't think so. It's happen since new match making.
I'm very angry and "disgusted" with the part of this game at the moment. You couldn't do best for this at this point.
I don't claim to win all GA but obiously not lose this way...
At the registration of the GA my Darth Revan wasn't gear 12 and not terrific mod.
No gear 13 on my roster.
And you see me coming... Yes ?! all my opponents, all ! Even those I haven't fight have Dark Revan Gear 13, All have malak (and most of all Gear 13), all have 6 to 15 Gear 13... And remind : Me 0....
How could the new match making can do this ? 0 Gear 13 Vs plenty Gear 13 ? How can I fight like that.
For sure i Finish 8... with less reward that I would probably got with a fair match and a lot, a lot but a lot of frustration.
How can I compete with that ? even with strategy to a high level, It's impossible to win.
"put DR Gear 13 and malak Gear 13 against me" and it's a win... I can pass throught them in PVP arena but with RNG and "broke 2 teams". That can't work in GA and again with no Gear 13 Vs full Gear 13 it's very hard and RNG

I tried anyway but no... LOST.

I won by the past like that but opponent have none gear 13 (like me) so "strategy" win, but this way... sorry for repeat again, it's impossible. How can Matchmaking can work like this ? plenty gear 13 vs 0 gear 13 ! With the new method I couldn't imagine that possible.

I'm very happy to see Zeta and mod composant saying me "good bye ! Have fun !"...
And EA saying "the new Matchmaking system is better"

Hope you will do something very quickly...

Best regards