Strength challenge drop rates

I don't know the current drop rates for Carbantis in the challenge but I know it heavily favours 3-5 drops as I have never even seen over 5 myself. In my opinion the drop rates should be something like 10% for 3&7, 20% for 4&6 and 40% for 5. Given the very high demand for Carbantis in the game I don't think this is unreasonable or would affect profits in any way.

Replies

• Drop rate on 6 or 7 carbs.
    .001%.
  • Based on my experience (and i'm checking every sim every time for about a ear now) its true.. sadly.
    There was even a post on reddit a few days back where someone actually got 7 and everyone was like "wait, more than 5 is possible?"
  • Beeblebrox
    424 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I actually thought 5 was the maximum, i've NEVER had more than 5 of any of the gear in the challenges and just assumed that was the max
  • Finch1221 wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Drop rate on 6 or 7 carbs.
    .001%.

The bad thing is I can't tell if thats true or not...

Unfortunately it is. I have recieved 1 drop of 7 carbs in 3 years since they revamped the challenges. I have never recieved a 6 drop. So we have 10 chances at 7 carbs every week. So 520 chances every year × 3 years. I have recieved 1 drop of 7 in over 1500 chances. Unfortunately my drops are not unlucky. They are in line with other players. There is pages of complaints about this issue in the challenge feedback section.
  • Zvezda
    56 posts Member
    Is a classic bait and switch
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Zvezda wrote: »
    Is a classic bait and switch

Counterpoint: Everyone is going to do the challenge anyway.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Finch1221 wrote: »
    Finch1221 wrote: »
    .001%.

Unfortunately it is. I have recieved 1 drop of 7 carbs in 3 years since they revamped the challenges. I have never recieved a 6 drop. So we have 10 chances at 7 carbs every week. So 520 chances every year × 3 years. I have recieved 1 drop of 7 in over 1500 chances. Unfortunately my drops are not unlucky. They are in line with other players. There is pages of complaints about this issue in the challenge feedback section.

You get 15 attempts per week so 780 a year which would be 2340 year add my 2340 and you get 1/4680 which is awful just awful, I only noticed a few months ago you could get more than 5 when I check for no reason too I actually don't understand why the chances are so bad. BTW thats about 0.002% over 2 people literallly 0% for me :disappointed:

Your right. My bad. Makes the math even more gross.
  • Just accept you can only get 5 at the very best and it'll make your day much better :)
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    .001%.

15 chances a week pal. Correct your calculations.
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    .001%.

15 chances a week pal. Correct your calculations.

Ya I already noted my mistake earlier. Thanks for missing it.