Darth Malak without Darth Revan

So you can unlock Darth Malak with Jedi Knight Revan or Darth Revan. I know that he is awesome on a Darth Revan team, but what kind of team could you put him on if you don’t have Darth Revan? Is he useful without DR?

Replies

• You can’t unlock him without both Revans.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Nope, you can't.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Not what he was really asking, Liath and DPJ. He was asking if Malak can shine on other teams beyond Sith Empire.

He does very well in EP led Sith as well as Traya led Sith. Okay with Maul and Vader, nothing special. Curious to see interactions with Nihilus lead, don't believe he gets any added protection or health conversion but that life steal...
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Not what he was really asking, Liath and DPJ. He was asking if Malak can shine on other teams beyond Sith Empire.

He does very well in EP led Sith as well as Traya led Sith. Okay with Maul and Vader, nothing special. Curious to see interactions with Nihilus lead, don't believe he gets any added protection or health conversion but that life steal...

From OP, "... what kind of team could you put him on if you don’t have Darth Revan?".

If you don't have DR, you won't have Malak. Simples.
  • So you can unlock Darth Malak with Jedi Knight Revan or Darth Revan. I know that he is awesome on a Darth Revan team, but what kind of team could you put him on if you don’t have Darth Revan? Is he useful without DR?

You need BOTH to unlock Malak. Does not really matter the Malak event is never coming back. Carrie stole the server that contained the event before she left.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

From OP, "... what kind of team could you put him on if you don’t have Darth Revan?".

If you don't have DR, you won't have Malak. Simples.

Ah, missed that part. Thanks for the oversight!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Funny when I asked this I got a page full of hate instead of answers. Nice to see decent still exists.
  • So as its been statednit ish JKR OR DR you have to have both.

To answer the question you didnt ask. What team would Malak go on BESIDES DR. The answer is none. Hes only worth anything on a sith empire team.
  • What are these people talking about? Malak is like Enfys nest 2.0 you can put him into anything and he can 1v5 with ease. I just lost a match because of him, he was last man standing, took out like 10 squads on his own until I gave up.

Malak is easily the most broken character in the game ever created and he can go anywhere and dominate
  • He makes Triumvirate team ridiculous. Obviously, he’s made for DRevan and company, but if you have STrooper and Maurader both stong enough, Malak can be fantastic a lot of other places.
  • Oh I didn’t realize you needed both Darth and Jedi Revan. I thought it was just one or the other. That makes more sense. Thanks!
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    What are these people talking about? Malak is like Enfys nest 2.0 you can put him into anything and he can 1v5 with ease. I just lost a match because of him, he was last man standing, took out like 10 squads on his own until I gave up.

Malak is easily the most broken character in the game ever created and he can go anywhere and dominate

Respectfully disagree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH