Reoccurring periods of boredom

Anyone else completely bored with swgoh during similar time frames? For myself it seems every six months I hit a road block where I don't need or want to farm gear mods or characters... There's nothing to do... No fun to be had. Don't even see the point in doing dailies. So I'll start a new account. I'm on account 3 and having more fun leveling Phoenix and sisters for the first time ever , than using sith empire or sith triumvirate. How do you keep hope alive. Gw is my bread and butter sheesh.

Replies

• Eh. I hit hours of boredom where i've done everything for the daily and spent all my energy including arena battles and i'm just sitting there like: What now?
  • Sometimes I read a book. Toni Morrison passed away today :( she has a great bibliography.

I play other games on my ps4. I go through different builds in Skyrim and Fallout.

But sometimes when I’m really bored. I hear up my empire faction or move mods around. Write a list of zetas in order, make plans of who to level next.

Other times I go on discord and show them my progress of my empire faction and they throw tomatoes at me.

Finally I watch season 2 of Derry Girls with my gf.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Sometimes I read a book. Toni Morrison passed away today :( she has a great bibliography.

I play other games on my ps4. I go through different builds in Skyrim and Fallout.

But sometimes when I’m really bored. I hear up my empire faction or move mods around. Write a list of zetas in order, make plans of who to level next.

Other times I go on discord and show them my progress of my empire faction and they throw tomatoes at me.

Finally I watch season 2 of Derry Girls with my gf.

I'm not asking about anything except Galaxy of heroes. Skyrim lol