Is this a viable team for Padmé?

I am trying to get Padmé after not really gearing up anyone. Will this lineup work? I also have 4 zeta’s I can throw on people if needed.
3m0u72uoabb5.png

Replies

• Options
    Sorry it’s on my ipad not my phone so it looks a little weird.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    I haven’t completed the event myself but I don’t think 7* is in the cards for you this go round even if you use all those Zetas.

I think if you panic gear then you might could 6*... maybe.

Again, though, I haven’t completed the event myself either. I’m hoping to 7* with the absolute bare minimum and I’ve got:

G11+1 Nute lead
    G13 GG (Unique Zeta)
    G12+1 Asajj (Unique Zeta)
    G9+2 B2
    G8+5 Poggle

I don’t even know if that’ll be good enough.
  • Options
    If you give GG at least two of the G12+ pieces with 6k+ health (two medpacks, two furnaces) you might qualify for a 5*, with a zeta on his unique.

I ran Dooku, zzAV at G12, G11 B2, G11 Nute and G11 GG. My line up was far from optimal, but these were my geared separatists back then and could barely pull of a 6*.

Even with the reworks of Nute and Dooku I assume you need G12+ on most of your team, and you need synergy above all.
  • Options
    5* and 6* were pretty easy with a G12 GG (unique Zeta). That said, I'm having trouble with 7*ostly due to my B2 only being G8. I have a G10 Nute, G12 Asajj, G12 Dooku but they are not enough without high gear B2
  • Options
    Yeah I got her to 6 star but seven seems to be quite a jump I will not be able to make.