Cheating In Galaxy of Heroes [MEGA]

Replies

  • YetiYeti wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    I won’t feel good about GA again until there is a battle log in place. I want to know what teams are beating me. When I see someone set all his/her best teams on defense and still one shot everything it raises suspicions.

    I’m glad this has been exposed and I think the measures in place just aren’t enough. How can I report a cheater if I don’t know what he beat me with?

    Agree with. That would be the easiest way to see if someone is cheating and report it.

    A battle log would be great, but it would be a small bandaid on this problem. Whatever the end result would be, the net gain may only be a slight positive effect with the increase of false "accusations" we will likely see.

    @Kyno can u explain how a battle log would lead to an increase in false accusations?

    If anything a battle log would give players more info to more accurately report a suspected cheater, currently we have no way to tell if they cheated so everyone gets reported.

    Therefore A battle log would lead to less false accusations, unless you know something I totally missed. Im just not seeing how less info is better if you care to explain...

    I think the problem that CG would have with battle logs is it would show how common cheating actually is... :(

    most likely it's the simplest of scenarios which is basically... it's cheaper to slide under the rug than invest in fixing (battle log, server side combat, apk mod detection tools, etc)

    ... now since this has been the top post for the last week cheating is well known and finding "how to" is a google search away IMO something needs to be done to assist players if CGs take is that it's the players responsibility to identify and report cheaters.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    How bout secondary cheating drop down?

    Battle time (killed genos in 6 seconds etc)

    Scoring (63 vs my faster DR/Bast)

    Unlikely outcome (he places top 40 teams on D you place top 40 on D he crushes with 40 trash toons)

    Etc.

    At very least you giv devs exact place to look quick check move on.... would help with massive incoming reports and wont spam CG inbox with email ????

    Good/bad ???? Thoughts suggestions ???
  • Darknesswon
    618 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Nihion wrote: »
    They shouldnt let this fizzle out. But unfortunately that seems to be their solution. Ban anyone who reports it and Hope's the players forget that cheaters are just allowed free reign to do what they want.

    They don’t hope, they know. It’s already disappearing.
    No , just to you , you won't make this disappear as much as you want it too
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Bulldog wasnt banned for cheating; he was banned for calling CG out.

    Prove it.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Nihion wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    They shouldnt let this fizzle out. But unfortunately that seems to be their solution. Ban anyone who reports it and Hope's the players forget that cheaters are just allowed free reign to do what they want.

    They don’t hope, they know. It’s already disappearing.
    No , just to shills like you , you won't make this disappear as much as you want it too

    Look around; it’s already almost gone. Also calling names doesn’t boost your argument, it hinders your credibility.

    Oh come now.... you know there are people in that office everyday running damage control here under alt accounts

    Edit : is what it is
  • Krashxxxx
    226 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    The next road ahead is posted:
    rxjwfplhpjfn.jpg
  • Unpopular opinion: paying for the game perpetuates the issue.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Darknessignition @Nihion

    I’ve removed both of your posts on this page (directed at each other). Please stop these mutual personal attacks. They border quite closely to breaking the forum terms of service and conduct. Keep the conversation to the point, productive, and friendly. Agree to disagree on philosophies if you want, but anything outside the immediate subject can be brought to DMs.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Vol wrote: »
    So, you can only report people in game if they agree to join a chat room or ally with you first... That's bloody ridiculous! There are cheats in arena, I pound them over and over with higher gear characters and they barely take any damage at all, Oh, but I can't report them unless they essentially agree to it first. Fix this!

    Sorry if this has already been answered, but it's very easy to report someone from arena or fleet arena within the game. They might need to be in top 50 though. If not, it's definitely easier/faster. Go into the arena/fleet arena area. Click the ranks tab. Click the player in question. Click the big red mute/report button. It will ask you a couple of questions. Done. I believe it can be done outside of top 50, but you need to find them on swgoh.gg, and get their ally code. From there, enter the ally code in the search box under the invite tab on your ally screen. At that point, unless I'm mistaken, you should see the same big red mute/report button.
  • @No_Try i see your "don't worry" and raise you a "Be happy"

  • What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Raven714 wrote: »

    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............

    haha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • The question is how deep is the cheating regardless of if I can compete
    I have a very good roster with very good mods and understand what works the best
    CG can permanently ban the sorry cheaters once they are exposed but two more will replace the one they just kicked
    How deep does the cheating go its obvious nobody knows unless you're employed by CG
    Question is weather or not CG has a fix that will expose the sorry cheaters or are they just telling us this sweeping it under the rug
    God forbid it effects CG's profit margin if it were to get out that there is way too many cheaters for them to manage
    Seriously you missed my point
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............

    You are 100% wrong you can cheat on defense. I have fought this one team this past week that had an HK-47 that I couldn't even dent his protection and my GMY crits for 65k on his BASIC. And guess what? he was reported and he will lose his account eventually. Listen to some Podcasts that have come out this past week, you will be surprised what yo can do with these cheats.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............

    You are 100% wrong you can cheat on defense. I have fought this one team this past week that had an HK-47 that I couldn't even dent his protection and my GMY crits for 65k on his BASIC. And guess what? he was reported and he will lose his account eventually. Listen to some Podcasts that have come out this past week, you will be surprised what yo can do with these cheats.

    Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.
    ANY hack, cheat, mod or whatever you want to call it is done on your device. hence why you can cheat on offence.
    defences are server side and you cannot cheat the server side as that has nothing to do with your device.
    so that player will most likely not be banned and all you have done is wasted the Devs time with a fake claim of cheat.
    if you attack me on defence you can cheat on offence but i cannot cheat on defence. those podcasts or whatever are scaremongering and this is the main reason CG have tried to "bury" the whole cheating debacle as so much rubbish is spread by people who have no clue how it actually works
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............

    You are 100% wrong you can cheat on defense. I have fought this one team this past week that had an HK-47 that I couldn't even dent his protection and my GMY crits for 65k on his BASIC. And guess what? he was reported and he will lose his account eventually. Listen to some Podcasts that have come out this past week, you will be surprised what yo can do with these cheats.

    Exactly my point
    So when you run up against a squad that you've played multiple times and lost every battle even though you've changed your offense around to compensate and still have the same results
    How would one know if they are truly cheating or if they have better 6 dot mods then you
    I find this to be my issue
  • I think it's a lot more than many people think
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............

    You are 100% wrong you can cheat on defense. I have fought this one team this past week that had an HK-47 that I couldn't even dent his protection and my GMY crits for 65k on his BASIC. And guess what? he was reported and he will lose his account eventually. Listen to some Podcasts that have come out this past week, you will be surprised what yo can do with these cheats.

    link the podcast please, preferably with a timestamp. Fat chance you misunderstood what they were saying, or they're just plain wrong.
    You're most likely just seeying HK's unique in action. I'm easily convinced there's something wrong though if you've got any proof like a vid when it's happening.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Raven714 wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............

    You are 100% wrong you can cheat on defense. I have fought this one team this past week that had an HK-47 that I couldn't even dent his protection and my GMY crits for 65k on his BASIC. And guess what? he was reported and he will lose his account eventually. Listen to some Podcasts that have come out this past week, you will be surprised what yo can do with these cheats.

    Exactly my point
    So when you run up against a squad that you've played multiple times and lost every battle even though you've changed your offense around to compensate and still have the same results
    How would one know if they are truly cheating or if they have better 6 dot mods then you
    I find this to be my issue

    lmfao if you have lost every battle then you better start looking at your own team and never mind accusing people of cheating. still from my earlier post YOU CANNOT CHEAT ON DEFENCE
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    I think the amount of cheaters is less than many people think. I think there are a total of 3 cheaters and 4 people think there are 5 cheaters. Conducted a study for it.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............

    You are 100% wrong you can cheat on defense. I have fought this one team this past week that had an HK-47 that I couldn't even dent his protection and my GMY crits for 65k on his BASIC. And guess what? he was reported and he will lose his account eventually. Listen to some Podcasts that have come out this past week, you will be surprised what yo can do with these cheats.

    Ok since we are not going to get an official answer from EA/CG lets try this one out.
    @Bulldog1205 since you used a mod cheat and done your investigating can you answer the 1 question please.
    Can you cheat on defence?
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............

    You are 100% wrong you can cheat on defense. I have fought this one team this past week that had an HK-47 that I couldn't even dent his protection and my GMY crits for 65k on his BASIC. And guess what? he was reported and he will lose his account eventually. Listen to some Podcasts that have come out this past week, you will be surprised what yo can do with these cheats.

    Exactly my point
    So when you run up against a squad that you've played multiple times and lost every battle even though you've changed your offense around to compensate and still have the same results
    How would one know if they are truly cheating or if they have better 6 dot mods then you
    I find this to be my issue

    lmfao if you have lost every battle then you better start looking at your own team and never mind accusing people of cheating. still from my earlier post YOU CANNOT CHEAT ON DEFENCE

    Are you ever wrong or are you just that naive?
    Your sitting here defending the fact that there isn't any cheaters on defense I'm starting to think weather or not your one of the cheaters
    I have no problem calling you out as a cheater because your actions suggest that you are one
    So what is it are you defending cheaters or will you admit that there is cheating on defense
    I believe that your a cheater because you sure as donkey du dont work for CG
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Raven714 wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............

    You are 100% wrong you can cheat on defense. I have fought this one team this past week that had an HK-47 that I couldn't even dent his protection and my GMY crits for 65k on his BASIC. And guess what? he was reported and he will lose his account eventually. Listen to some Podcasts that have come out this past week, you will be surprised what yo can do with these cheats.

    Exactly my point
    So when you run up against a squad that you've played multiple times and lost every battle even though you've changed your offense around to compensate and still have the same results
    How would one know if they are truly cheating or if they have better 6 dot mods then you
    I find this to be my issue

    lmfao if you have lost every battle then you better start looking at your own team and never mind accusing people of cheating. still from my earlier post YOU CANNOT CHEAT ON DEFENCE

    Are you ever wrong or are you just that naive?
    Your sitting here defending the fact that there isn't any cheaters on defense I'm starting to think weather or not your one of the cheaters
    I have no problem calling you out as a cheater because your actions suggest that you are one
    So what is it are you defending cheaters or will you admit that there is cheating on defense
    I believe that your a cheater because you sure as donkey du dont work for CG

    How will he admit that there's cheating on defense when you have provided zero proof that it happened or even offered how it would have happened?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Raven714 wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Raven714 wrote: »
    What's the use of even playing anymore
    CG claims to have a program in place to detect the sorry cheaters but the reality of it is they probably don't
    We report the sorry cheaters so that it can continue to pile up for CG's back logs but are they really doing anything about it?
    I believe it it too overwhelming for CG to handle and just blew it off
    I cant even win in SA anymore with a gear 12 Padme squad
    How corrupt and infested is the game
    Is it even worth it anymore

    You not being able to win on offence has got nothing to do with cheaters, that tells you you need to work on YOUR team.
    people CANNOT cheat on defence and this is exactly where the backlog comes in people reporting players because they think they are cheating because they cannot beat their team on defence.
    if YOU cannot win a battle it is all down to YOU not whoever your playing against and the sooner people realise this the easier you will make the job of levithian to actually find the real cheats as they will not be investigating someone there is no need to investigate.............

    You are 100% wrong you can cheat on defense. I have fought this one team this past week that had an HK-47 that I couldn't even dent his protection and my GMY crits for 65k on his BASIC. And guess what? he was reported and he will lose his account eventually. Listen to some Podcasts that have come out this past week, you will be surprised what yo can do with these cheats.

    Exactly my point
    So when you run up against a squad that you've played multiple times and lost every battle even though you've changed your offense around to compensate and still have the same results
    How would one know if they are truly cheating or if they have better 6 dot mods then you
    I find this to be my issue

    lmfao if you have lost every battle then you better start looking at your own team and never mind accusing people of cheating. still from my earlier post YOU CANNOT CHEAT ON DEFENCE

    Are you ever wrong or are you just that naive?
    Your sitting here defending the fact that there isn't any cheaters on defense I'm starting to think weather or not your one of the cheaters
    I have no problem calling you out as a cheater because your actions suggest that you are one
    So what is it are you defending cheaters or will you admit that there is cheating on defense
    I believe that your a cheater because you sure as donkey du dont work for CG

    Yea, just accuse another person of cheating without there actually being a reason for doing so why don't you....
    smdh
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • This entire conversation has the CEO and executives at EA & CG laughing their @$$es off. They could not have engineered a better conversation to distract the community from the real cheating which is changing the RNG odds in real time to keep people clicking on microtransactions and increase profits. It's illegal in Vegas for the House to change the odds of a BlackJack game after the game has started depending on what cards are left in the deck but that's how this game operates.

    Keep talking about McMole and BDog. EA is laughing all the way to the bank.
This discussion has been closed.