Cheating In Galaxy of Heroes [MEGA]

Replies

  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Come on guys 35 more comments and we hit 1,000

    Maybe a dev will respond once we hit 1,000 comments?

    No chance of a reply on this as from the rumours there is now only 1 person working on these cheat reports so anyone who has messaged levethian for the past who knows how long are sitting waiting on nothing as they are not doing this job anymore and will not be rplying to messages.
    funny how there has been no post made to say message lucifersdaddy only now for these cheat reports unlike when we were all told to ONLY message levethian for cheat related stuff.
    so for anyone making a cheat report now the person to message is ONLY luciferdaddy since levethian is supposedly not doing this work anymore but nobody will confirm or deny this. so be safe message LD

    This is incorrect.

    There is a team, there has always only been 1 point person, and that person may have changed, but all messages are check and reviewed none the less, no matter which address they are sent to.

    the main point is when levethian was to be the "1 point person" as you say there was a post made in the forums to contact them, now they are not dealing with it and the "1 point person" is back to lucifersdaddy nobody makes a post or states that they are now the person to contact.
    anyone sending a private message to levethian will not have their messages looked into as they are not dealing with these claims and are not on the forums for a week at a time at least... last active 4th october....
    so unless your telling me that there is someone able to get into levethians messages without levethian being on the forum then my post is actually correct, if im wrong and someone can get access to messages on the forum without the forum account holder knowing then i think you need to explain this to the forum that anything said on this forum is not "private" at all.
    so as i said do not message levethian for any cheat complaints instead contact lucifersdaddy once again and my post was correct

    Yes, from what I am told the messages are forwarded. They still log in just not as often. No direct messages are only visible to the account holder, except for the message tied to warnings, those are visible to people with permissions.

    Everyone was made aware of this change in the "report a cheater" post by crumb and any other references to how to report were also updated.

    cool so glad to see a post from 2 months ago was edited and left on page 2 in the middle of all the other updates that sleep silently in the mess that is the game update forum that im guessing nobody actually goes back a 2nd time to read.
    the messages are forwarded after they sit there for at least a week, so thats a week wasted for these people.

    nobody was made aware of the change unless they went looking for that post, and tbh i defo wouldnt go looking for a certain post in that mess of a forum where the posts aint even in date order never mind anything else.
    end of the day these people are sending messages to the wrong person and waiting at least a week for that message to be forwarded if it actually is and all the time they think they have been added to the queue and action will be taken instead of messaging the correct person from the start and saving a lot of time if there was actually a post to say can you start messaging LD instead of levethian or god forbid even make a post in here saying it, but as i said earlier there is still no chance of a reply to this at all

    Who said they sit there a week before being forwarded?

    their account does, last active 4th october, if anyone sent them a message on or after that date they have sat there until now, 4th - 11th is a week so yes at least a week

    Which is why I said, that the messages are forwarded, as it was explained to me. That process doesnt require someone to actively do anything, just like automated forwarding on email.

    Is this possible, how can I forward my inbox messages on here?

    We commoners do not have such powers, that is behind the curtain of the the service they use.

    Also, having multiple forum accounts is against the Forum Guideline, so I'm not sure where you would be forwarding it.

    Also, I may be mistaken about it being directly done on the forum, vs done through the email of the messages to the account holder being forwarded. I am asking for clarification, but it's a moote point as it is being done either way.

    It would be great to have recruitment messages forwarded from this inbox to my email, or even to another officers forum account.

    Honestly, it seems like your just defending the inactivity of the one point person who is in charge of cheating for a multi million dollar game company by making up something that is impossible such as forum inbox message forwarding to another forum account as any excuse to cover for the inactivity of the actual person responsible.

    Yes I know email forwarding in outlook is a thing... but I've never once seen a forum that has inbox forwarding to another account... given the lack of evidence here i think ots reasonable to question your official narrative and call your bluff here.

    you either are outright lying to cover for them or at a minimum repeating a lie you were told.

    You've never been on a forum that emails you at certain trigger points? Because that email could certainly be forwarded via the email account that receives it. And if the emails that the forum sends out include the full body of the message, then no one would even need to log into the forum account because all the info is there.

    Does this forum have a trigger point for a inbox messages that allows the message in its entirety to be forwarded to an email address?

    If no then what kyno describes is not possible. I guess were told it does somehow behind the scenes so we have to just trust them that they are looking I to cheating.

    Back to square 1 i guess we just have to trust them they are on top of it... till someone blows the lid off it like Bulldog1205 did to start this mega thread.

    I get all messages sent to my sent to my email, in their entirety. I then use Gmail filters to sort them and put them in folders. That was in the setting that I posted, i know it says notify when i get a message and selection shows email, but what it actually does is sends the whole message to your email.

    And this goes without saying that all message should now be sent to LD, as we have been instructing people.

    Cool thanks for the extra info
  • What happens if you report a player that hasn't cheated? I feel like some salty people are gonna use this too much
  • I don't know, I just beat some fool and took 1st (those 2 zetas were sweet indeed) in GAC, and my opponent, in a fit loser's remorse, accused me of cheating. Granted, it took me 5 battles to pick off her Jedi Rey team (she had a weak BB-8 and Finn) and eventually clear the board, but I absolutely did not and would not cheat. They only reason I won is because she could not get past my Droid Team. So I don't know if she reported me, and I wouldn't be worried if she did except what if someone at EA agreed that I had cheated and banned me: Would I have any recourse, any way to appeal, or just be SOL stuck like Chuck?! I'd rather a few cheaters fake their way thru the game than innocent players get wrongly accused and banned because their opponent is bottom-hurt and resentful from losing.
  • WicketLAMF wrote: »
    I don't know, I just beat some fool and took 1st (those 2 zetas were sweet indeed) in GAC, and my opponent, in a fit loser's remorse, accused me of cheating. Granted, it took me 5 battles to pick off her Jedi Rey team (she had a weak BB-8 and Finn) and eventually clear the board, but I absolutely did not and would not cheat. They only reason I won is because she could not get past my Droid Team. So I don't know if she reported me, and I wouldn't be worried if she did except what if someone at EA agreed that I had cheated and banned me: Would I have any recourse, any way to appeal, or just be SOL stuck like Chuck?! I'd rather a few cheaters fake their way thru the game than innocent players get wrongly accused and banned because their opponent is bottom-hurt and resentful from losing.

    Got accused of cheating too didn't even score that well just a but hurt guy . Who claimed to report me I'm not worried as I have never cheated, but some at some point there just needs to be a better solution to this whole mess
  • Agreed, reporting somebody should be done only when the cheating is so obvious (like the Ukraine scandle) that whistleblowing is a inportant duty to correct the situation
  • Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    Unbelievable. You people have your heads buried so deep, that when someone tries to do YOU a service by pointing out how easy and widespread cheating is (because your anti-cheating efforts have been utterly laughable), you turn the table on them, instead of actually don't doing something about it. Any respect anyone may have had for you is sure to be gone after this charade. Absolutely pathetic.

    We pay for that service. They arent doing itnas a favor
  • Lots of people have said it, and I agree, replay videos would be helpful.

    It would catch cheating, and be a useful tool to see how people are beating me and with what teams so I can learn and be better myself.
  • We have for sure cheater, we need a log that show the attack layout. Why you don't want to help the Community?
  • About 2 weeks ago in TW we faced impossible odds, as our opponent had all there best teams on defence on every field. And still they cleared our whole board in one go.

    We reported it as cheating yet nothing back from CG.

    Last TW again we where winning and in the last hour, like 4 opponents cleared 3 fields in one go that is 21 teams times 3, and they had 8 teams on defence, there GP was 3,5 mil when we looked at there rooster.

    again we reported this and asking but again we expect no answer in return.

    Thanks CG for screwing up the game and only working on how can we get more money and not thinking about the players getting screwed over and over again.

  • This is how it works.....
    Not the same, but we also reported a guild, wich Maybe cheated. No answer, no reaction, nothing.
    Great job cg. B)
  • Kyno
    21947 posts Moderator
    About 2 weeks ago in TW we faced impossible odds, as our opponent had all there best teams on defence on every field. And still they cleared our whole board in one go.

    We reported it as cheating yet nothing back from CG.

    Last TW again we where winning and in the last hour, like 4 opponents cleared 3 fields in one go that is 21 teams times 3, and they had 8 teams on defence, there GP was 3,5 mil when we looked at there rooster.

    again we reported this and asking but again we expect no answer in return.

    Thanks CG for screwing up the game and only working on how can we get more money and not thinking about the players getting screwed over and over again.

    They do not respond to reports, unless they need more information. In almost all cases they simply dont need more information to investigate.

    They take the investigation very seriously and that takes time. Are you tracking all the players from that other guild, do you know no action was taken?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    About 2 weeks ago in TW we faced impossible odds, as our opponent had all there best teams on defence on every field. And still they cleared our whole board in one go.

    We reported it as cheating yet nothing back from CG.

    Last TW again we where winning and in the last hour, like 4 opponents cleared 3 fields in one go that is 21 teams times 3, and they had 8 teams on defence, there GP was 3,5 mil when we looked at there rooster.

    again we reported this and asking but again we expect no answer in return.

    Thanks CG for screwing up the game and only working on how can we get more money and not thinking about the players getting screwed over and over again.

    They do not respond to reports, unless they need more information. In almost all cases they simply dont need more information to investigate.

    They take the investigation very seriously and that takes time. Are you tracking all the players from that other guild, do you know no action was taken?

    action is we get a response saying other team cheated here is the difference of the TW compare to the loss.

    the other guilde must know they have a couple who cheated so why should they still get the rewards for the win and we not

    yes we have made a copy in our discord also of the complain we did.
  • Honestly, there should be some loop back to request raiser for cheating, basic ITIL way of work, otherwise the customers (we) do not know if something did happen, will happen or if we where wrong. Maybe CG needs to introduce a ticketing system to be able to track your requests. But i know, this is not realistic, it would mean CG cares about us B) .
    But once more, please CG, make any kind of information available to the fights in GAC, TW etc.(replays, team set ups and so on), most of the players then should be able to judge if something looks weird or realistic.
    Just doing nothing will not solve anything, and this issue is around since quite a long time, IF CG wanted, they could have implemented tons of stuff to make life harder for cheaters, but until now we only got words to which we are expected to believe, nothing more.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Transparency is sorely lacking.
    Just show what teams the opp used to win with.
    It cant be that hard unless cheating is rampant and they dont want to expose it
  • Encountered 3 cheaters in this GAC. I saw their character box and defense teams, found out their most powerful characters have been defended. The remaining characters couldn't break my defense, yet still they broke my defense and cleaned 2 of my territories. I found out more and more characters in GAC. It's really distressful. Cheating to get 2 Zetas ?
  • I finally felt motivated to report someone, in the last bracket. Got no response, of course.

    I wonder if the devs have considered/care that nonresponsiveness will probably result in more folks feeling motivated to cheat.
  • Encountered 3 cheaters in this GAC. I saw their character box and defense teams, found out their most powerful characters have been defended. The remaining characters couldn't break my defense, yet still they broke my defense and cleaned 2 of my territories. I found out more and more characters in GAC. It's really distressful. Cheating to get 2 Zetas ?

    Surely if they were cheating they'd of cleared all your territories?
  • Encountered 3 cheaters in this GAC. I saw their character box and defense teams, found out their most powerful characters have been defended. The remaining characters couldn't break my defense, yet still they broke my defense and cleaned 2 of my territories. I found out more and more characters in GAC. It's really distressful. Cheating to get 2 Zetas ?

    I am not sure i would have classified that as cheating. Given the information in this post. Maybe poster underestimated the strength of his/her defense and opponent's offence. Been known to happen.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Encountered 3 cheaters in this GAC. I saw their character box and defense teams, found out their most powerful characters have been defended. The remaining characters couldn't break my defense, yet still they broke my defense and cleaned 2 of my territories. I found out more and more characters in GAC. It's really distressful. Cheating to get 2 Zetas ?

    Surely if they were cheating they'd of cleared all your territories?

    Only if they're stupid. Why would you chear the whole board when you could clear just enough to win, and leave doubt of your cheating?
  • @Kyno Should we report 5/6* Malaks with 6E mods and 7* gear pieces as cheaters if we face them in arena/GAC/TW?

  • BeralCator wrote: »
    @Kyno Should we report 5/6* Malaks with 6E mods and 7* gear pieces as cheaters if we face them in arena/GAC/TW?

    if you face me don’t as i now have a 6 star malik with gear 12 as cg made a new mess. they did not give back the gear and i heard a lot are quitting as they have lost there relic stuff now to.

    also they only did half the correction and no cristals in inbox so think they could have better did nothing as now it’s more a mess then it was before and even more have stopped playing because of this as they spend there get currency because they had a 7 star malik.

    good job CG 👏👏👏👏
  • BeralCator wrote: »
    @Kyno Should we report 5/6* Malaks with 6E mods and 7* gear pieces as cheaters if we face them in arena/GAC/TW?

    if you face me don’t as i now have a 6 star malik with gear 12 as cg made a new mess. they did not give back the gear and i heard a lot are quitting as they have lost there relic stuff now to.

    also they only did half the correction and no cristals in inbox so think they could have better did nothing as now it’s more a mess then it was before and even more have stopped playing because of this as they spend there get currency because they had a 7 star malik.

    good job CG 👏👏👏👏

    It was a facetious questions, meant to illustrate the unexpected problems introduced by this half-baked fix. I definitely wouldn't report someone with extra gear on their Malak, as there is no way to remove it and it is clearly not their fault

    If I saw someone with a 5/6* Malak with 6E mods I might suggest that they replace them with 5A mods to prevent other people from reporting them.
  • Idk if we want to be consistent here...

    But someone using a 6 dot mod on a less than 7 star character is KNOWINGLY EXPLOITING A BUG in the game. Regardless who's fault it is players KNOW better than to exploit this.

    Anyone using 6 dot mods on malak should be banned from the game for knowingly exploiting a bug to gain an unfair advantage in the most prestigious of pvp game modes.

    Anyone who disagrees basically is saying cheating and exploiting a bug is now allowed. It doesn't matter how they justify cheating this is literally cheating in every sense of the word.
  • Encountered 3 cheaters in this GAC. I saw their character box and defense teams, found out their most powerful characters have been defended. The remaining characters couldn't break my defense, yet still they broke my defense and cleaned 2 of my territories. I found out more and more characters in GAC. It's really distressful. Cheating to get 2 Zetas ?

    So I have a 66k 4 star alpha brood team that can take out say a g12 Bossk team with a 30k GP advantage - without working a sweat. Similar GP 6* Padme mob that does crazy damage... by your logic, I must be a cheater. Wouldn’t it be better to learn from the players who can tactically outmatch you than report them as cheaters because you got beat?
  • Artemnaum1990
    1 posts Member
    edited October 25
  • Oldeuboi
    48 posts Member
    edited October 31
    My last ga opponent was an obvious cheater and cg still hasn’t taken any action against them.
    Post edited by Oldeuboi on
  • Still waiting for a response for weeks so it’s not a fast process
  • I join
    Set def, wait 2 days, set def, wait 2 days, set def
    Repeat 2 more times
    Collect garbage and move on
    Its the worst part of the game
    Its filled with cheating so why even bother
  • Remember when you did nothing when the Vader cheat was discovered.

    That was awesome
Sign In or Register to comment.