First Zeta

Hi, I’m relatively new to swgoh. Im at level 85 and run a gear 10+ Bounty hunter team (Jango, Boba, Dengar, IG88, Zam) in squad arena. I am also trying to get a rebel and jedi team running. I have saved up enough materials to get one character a zeta, but I dont know who. My candidates are: Raid Han, Boba, Jango, Dengar, IG88, Zam, Princess Leia, and Bastila Shan. (i also have some other characters that can get a zeta, its just I know that their zeta is bad). Who should I zeta first? Should I save it for a better character? Thanks for any advice!

Replies

• DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Do you have an swgoh.gg account yet? If not, you should make one and link it here so that we can see what your roster looks like.
    Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on
  • Do you have an swgoh.gg account yet? If not, you should make one and link it here so that we can see what you’re roster looks like.
    I tried to, but I cant sync my account because my name is the default, “Mol Eliza” and I am not allowed to change it. Is there another way to sync my account?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Out of the ones you mentioned I would say Bossk lead or Bastilla or Raid Han would be the prime candidates. But general rule would be arena team first.

But if you are running Jango lead in arena then you probably dont need Bossk lead yet. Maybe Jango unique? Skip the rest of the BH zetas for certain. (Embos unique is worth it for later). Raid Hans is must have eventually. Are you running him under Jango? If he is on your arena team I would say him First probably.
  • You sync by player id( do not post this) you can find it by selecting settings cog, top right of swgoh game cantina screen
  • Ok, here’s my Swgoh.gg account: https://swgoh.gg/p/495242748/
  • Put first zeta on your arena squad leader is my recommendation, but before you do I would decide on where your arena team progress is focused. Look at top 50 arena teams in your shard and see how far away you are from making one.
    If you keep same arena for next couple months, then it is worth zeta on your current lead to max efficiency at the very least.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Jango lead.
  • Mine was bastila lead but if u run bh in arena then prob jango lead
  • Is Jango lead zeta good? His unique seems better
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    The plus 35% offense on his lead zeta is awesome but if you go against a lot of NS teams the no revive on his unique is great. I did both zetas right away and looking back I would probably do his lead first but that is open to debate
  • The no revive is kind of important for your anti-NS ability in arena. You should do that. It also significantly enhances your defense in arena.