Can bastila lead beat jkr?

I didn’t think this was possible but I found a jkr in my arena shard that has abysmal speed, 46 added, and I was curious if my bastila team: bastilaZ, yodaZ, ezraZ (I regret that zeta), kenobi, and joleeZ, could take it down. I’m only around 1.25 mil GP so that’s why I’m running bastila lead. Lo and behold, they did it handily, I finished with 5 chars, all still in bonus protection. I’m curious if anyone else had seen lower speed revans, or has had similar success. Please lmk down below

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Well 46 bonus speed is god awful. Idk heo you managed to win but it's basically mission impossible to do so.

You must have had god tier RNG to beat the team.
  • Not even. Direct focus on bastila somehow before I got the turn off. My bastila was faster but ig there is some sort of bonus speed, I don’t know the kit too well.
  • Look at revans leader ability.
  • Got it. Thanks
  • Hold everything. I just found a revan with 29 added.zg6yyc77mcpr.png
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Hálcyøn wrote: »
    Hold everything. I just found a revan with 29 added.zg6yyc77mcpr.png

Someone doesn't know one of two things (may be both of those things):

1) How to mod JKR
    2) How to not to mod JKR
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Oof, mine only has 49. I have terrible mod luck
  • Many of those who used to have a really fast jkr team just swapped them to their DR team i guess
  • Rhydia
    104 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I used to beat JKR with Bastila back in the day. It’s possible. But it is like a 50% win rate depending on how comparable the mods are.
  • Before I got jkr I was able to beat a full jkr team with same as yours except sub in thrawn for ezra, that beats some faster jkr(if not we’ll modded)
  • Naver666 wrote: »
    Many of those who used to have a really fast jkr team just swapped them to their DR team i guess

But then why do they run jkr in arena?