Padme Event makes me wanna quit this game and snap my phone in half!

Prev1
Darth
296 posts Member
I got gear 12 grievous, asajj, B2, Nute, Spy, Poggle! All good mods! I got zetas on everyone! This is BULL#%^*!!!! I’ve been trying for 2 **** hrs! I go after Padme first and kill her off sometimes and then go after their jolee character and I can’t kill him! I got Padme 6* and I should be able to get 7* PERIOD! I want to say a LOT of expletives toward CG

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Dude the event has been on for 1 1/2 hours, not 2. Calm down, you have a week! Try asking for help, or reading other threads
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Post more info: .gg link, pic of squad...ppl will likely help you out
  • Lmao. Took me 14 hours the first time around. Switched so many mods too. And everybody knew this event was coming back.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    My geos defeated her with ease, have a look at my roster. (Assuming you have them)
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Jynx21
    23 posts Member
    swgoh.gg/squads/165497/

My Squad. Went after Padme first, then Fishlee. GG survived with a red Strip of Health. No Arena Mods.
  • ne_alenska
    123 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    My team:
    3e1nqks0q7mn.jpg

Yes!! It was super HARD!!
    You need to kill Padme first, then the fish, AND B2 do his job well, AND very lucky the fish not reborn anyone.
    Post edited by ne_alenska on
  • It took me 12004736264848 tries the first time, I autoed it this time on the first try, I was so confident I was gonna auto it that I didn't even use my best units, be prepared when you know what's coming.

I actually feel Stoopid for not messing around with the event more to challenge myself, I just went in first attempt, hit auto and just sit back, I didn't bother to use nute and see how his rework works, ehh nonbig deal.
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Brood alpha geos hit auto for tier 6 and 7 😂
  • BTW OP, I have previously said in other posts that g12 means nothing! G12 +0 pieces is NOT the same as g12+5 pieces, just because you have g12 characters it doesn't mean you can do it. You had been warned
  • You strategy must be off.
    I've got guildies completing 7* Padmè with a G11 Grevious, their fights aren't spotless but still completed.
    Try a different tact, when I did it first time around, I killed Ani first, then Padmè and the fish.
    This event should be easier for everyone after the Geo TB has been pushing Sep upgrades, you need to regroup and stop hitting auto.
  • What's messing up the run is GK taunting when you wanna focus the **** fish. You need a strong B2 to keep Kenobi from taunting all the time, unless your Grievous is a monster with over 100k health and strategy doesn't matter
  • r1tptyajhd2r.jpeg

This is a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors. And Nute’s extortion is some powerful paper...

Try this squad if you have it! 7* in 4 attempts once they stopped cleansing the extortion
  • Geos and go back to bed. Big laughs to all the people who cried "BUT ERMG THE PROTECTION UP OUT OF TURN!!"

Pfft, Geos don't care. Spy gonna get you anyway.
  • Nute lead, Dooku, Ventress, B2, Grievous. Some even g10/11.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    Geos and go back to bed. Big laughs to all the people who cried "BUT ERMG THE PROTECTION UP OUT OF TURN!!"

Pfft, Geos don't care. Spy gonna get you anyway.

Haha. That's why I waited to see before saying that.
  • Nute Lead - 1st attempt, trivial event now.
    Others in my guild have done it with full Geos....on Auto....
  • Wampa
    53 posts Member
    GG gets stronger everytime a droid gets defeated, did it 1st time with full Droid team
  • As a few others have said try Nute lead. Did the event first attempt today with Nute, Dooku, GG, B2 & Magnaguard. Laughably easy. All gear 12+0 - +2 and pretty average mods. Spread the extortion and don’t call any assists till Padme is down. After that’s it’s pretty easy use Dooku to keep anyone you don’t want moving stunned or ability blocked. Magnaguard stuns and resets his cooldowns so use him to control the field too. Also try shocking Kenobi first (Dooku is most likely your fastest) just to stop his taunt so you can go straight for Padme. Though if you crit on any counters you’ll need B2 to dispel that taunt.
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    Only had one try with GG G12 B2 G12 Asajj G11 Droideka G11 and Magna G10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h14_3RJOVg&feature=youtu.be
  • b4dbd72ij2it.png
    first try - zeta on Magna was a fault and is obsolet
  • fhteoeee859z.jpg

This was my team. After 5 tries it's OK. I moved my mods to have 220+ speed all over characters. Kill Padmé first then the Jolee character. After Anakin and it's good. Nute was useless.. Try and try
  • I beat tier 6 and 7 with one attempt each and did it without b2 in tier 7. G13 grevious, g11 nute, g12 assaj, g11 sun fac and g11 brood alpha
  • beat tier 7 with g10 nute (max lead), asaj g13, sun fac, geo soldier and spy(all g12+0). had to do a couple of trial and error but made it with full squad alive. go for anakin first. hes attacks are devastating. then padme, fish, GK and mace. oh and praying to RNGesus helps
  • Echoing all those that recommended Nute lead. I unlocked Padme 7*with Nute lead (G11), Asajj (Rampage zeta), B2 & Sun Fac (G8), Magna (G7). Nute and Asajj stole the show. Took a little luck, but overall just spam Extortion, try to keep the heavy hitters (anakin, Padmé) stunned and spam B2's buff clear.
  • If you do not have b1, droideka, grievous or nute, then u will probably have to use a very strong dooku with zeta to carry u, i 7* padme with: poggle lead g11, assai g11, B2 g10, geo spy, g 8, zdooku g12.
    Dooku and B2 where most important, if you can have a good assai, it will help, since mine had not enough hp to survive more then 1 round most of the time but with this team focus padme and after that ANAKIN, can't stress this enough, anakin will 1 shot your entire team, when anakin is dead, focus jolee dude and perma stun/abillity block him untill dead, and dooku can pretty much solo then with his zeta. my team had about 85k power. Good luck.
  • G13 gg destroys the event easily it was stupid how easy it was this time
  • j0nny
    21 posts Member
    g12.5 GG, g11 b2, g12 AV, g12 dooku, g10 brood alpha zetas on GG, AV, dooku and alpha. could have won first go but made a bad strategy call and padme/fish got everyone back up to high health..

3 turns later I was sick of brood alpha and brute so I sacked them and brought in my g7 droideka, nailed it first go. I think this was more RNG than a masterstroke

key for me was b2 with high potency and lasting long enough to kill off padme and fish face. Getting padme down first also allowed dooku to start doing his thing.
  • Nute(L)g11 zdooku g11 zzassaj g12+3 poggle g11 and magnaguard g9. Was easy with this squad could have ran auto on final 3 tiers.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/895749771/characters/