Padme Event makes me wanna quit this game and snap my phone in half!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Nite(L) g11, b2 g11, zAsaaj g12+2, Spy g12+2, SunFac g12+2 here.

Took 8-10 attempts to clear the final tier. All toons had fast but not insane mods. Having multiple toons that could debuff, plus toons to spread buff immunity and extort were very helpful.

My kill order was Padme, then fish, then Anakin as described by others. The general sequence was B2 buff immunity, Nute extort Padme, then Spy whack Padme, Assaj finish Padme, then debuff Kenobi taunt while focusing on fish.

Good luck all.
  • Nova44
    30 posts Member
    Options
    mprqayljaff9.png
    Did it with this after 3 attempts. RNG was with me as my dooku was able to keep GK and Padme stun locked and my magna guard soaked the initial damage and was able to get in one stun on anakin. My Nute died from anakins first aoe but was able to get extortion soreading while he was stealthed. By the time padme was gone everyone had extortion and I had some profit making my speed and damage go through the roof and dooku just went to town keeping everyone stunned or ability blocked. Fish dude did not even get a chance to revive GK or anakin
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with:
    Nute g10, zAsaj g12+2, zGG g12+4, B2 g11 and Magna g9.
    Missing many omegas on Nute, B2 and Magna. Zetas on uniques.

On first try I lost having beaten Padme and the fish. Didn't have Metalloid zeta.
    I put the zeta on GG and did on first attempt.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Kurtil9 wrote: »
    fhteoeee859z.jpg

This was my team. After 5 tries it's OK. I moved my mods to have 220+ speed all over characters. Kill Padmé first then the Jolee character. After Anakin and it's good. Nute was useless.. Try and try

Nutes lead is key
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Quick question, is 7* doable with my seps:
    tv9r0ffmz3d8.png
    I used Nutes lead for tiers 5 and 6, wondering if 7 is even possible with my team. I tried it once, didn’t go so well, I’ll try it a lot more but first what is the best team of these?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    Quick question, is 7* doable with my seps:
    tv9r0ffmz3d8.png
    I used Nutes lead for tiers 5 and 6, wondering if 7 is even possible with my team. I tried it once, didn’t go so well, I’ll try it a lot more but first what is the best team of these?

I used nute gg av b2 and dooku. Only difference is I had 1 more gear level each on av gg and nute. It may be doable with enough attempts.

Only took me 3 tries, and I was down to av vs gk on the first, so I really think there's a good chance of doing it with less.

Edit: my nute is g11, so 2 more levels.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks!
  • Damian_B
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Kitten this event. I have zgg g12, av g12 Nute, b2, Dooku, ig all g11+ and cant take any of the 5 out. I take 1 turn then it’s 1 shot killed. I know I don’t have the god mods, there better than good but **** it’s like a toddler vs mike Tyson and the higher I gear up the worse it gets.
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Options
    Lol. G13 Grevious. One try here. Seriously though GG at G12 without any g12 or g12+ gear isn't very good. If he's g12+5 then he's good.
  • Draconfier
    16 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    62rofofzhjqu.jpg
    ep3w71h7sczk.jpg

I did it with this team, first try. No monster mods just mods that make sense. 2x potency, 1x tenacity on B2, 3x Health mods decent speed on CD, 1x speed 1x potency on Nute, 1x offense 1x health on Assaj, 3x health on gg.
  • Options
    Yep, nute lead with minimal investment is clutch. I used G8 nute L, G11 zGG, G12+3 zAsajj, G9 B2, G8magna. = 7* padme