Just got 7* Padme, here's how

The team I used wasn't fully gear 12. I switched between GG & Nute as leaders a few times and Nute lead resulted in better attempts. The team that finished it for me:

w15kdnhq1p17.png

Only 1 zeta (GG's unique). GG also had 3 gear pieces equiped.

I tried making Nute Gunray as fast as possible to get Extortion spreading, pumped B2 up with a lot of Potency (Nute's lead also helps with this).
Asajj was there for the buff dispell and a few stuns on her basic (or aoe if kenobi taunts and dispell on CD).

Took me about 10-15 tries (with switching between leaders).

My focus was on Anakin > Fish dude > Padme. If you got those 3 down and you've got 2/3 characters left (incl. GG) you're golden.

If any questions occur, I'll do my best to help.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Solus_Imperius
    232 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Nute is the key here.
    Everyone is saying GG, Magna guard and B2 with B2 being "necessary."
    I got with Nutez lead(g12), Dooku(g12), Asazz(g12), Brood Alpha(g11), Sun Fac(g11)
    Take padme down first and control Anakin to keep attacks single target on the Brute
    Play attrition and let extortion kill them
  • Zzyymm
    51 posts Member
    Options
    I preferred using the Geonosian's, but I've prioritized them since the new territory battle and have them to gear 12. The moment Geo Spy 1-shotted Padme was amazing.
  • ColtIce666
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I used Nute(L)g11 zdooku g11 zzassaj g12+3 poggle g11 magnaguard g9. It was a piece of cake and only took a single attempt in each of the final 3 tiers. It was so easy I'm thinking I could have ran all 3 on auto

https://swgoh.gg/p/895749771/characters/

*Edit to add swgoh:GG profile
  • Options
    g9lfxvynpobs.jpg

Just 7 starred with this team on the first try. I went with a nute lead and never lost a character.
  • Options
    Was expecting this to fail miserably but just wanted to see how spectacularly they would get squashed before I brought in GG who I made my first g13 last week in preparation for this event (got 6* last time but t7 was a slaughter).

t4eq4iqoafn8.jpg

Shockingly, I completed it first run without losing anyone. Killed Padme, Anakin, Kenobi, then I forgot about Fishdo going to rez everyone but then took him out before he could rez and finished off Mace.

Completely baffled that this worked based on their power/gear levels and Padme's protection build up from out of turn attacks.
  • Options
    Drewbee wrote: »
    Was expecting this to fail miserably but just wanted to see how spectacularly they would get squashed before I brought in GG who I made my first g13 last week in preparation for this event (got 6* last time but t7 was a slaughter).

t4eq4iqoafn8.jpg

Shockingly, I completed it first run without losing anyone. Killed Padme, Anakin, Kenobi, then I forgot about Fishdo going to rez everyone but then took him out before he could rez and finished off Mace.

Completely baffled that this worked based on their power/gear levels and Padme's protection build up from out of turn attacks.

Same, I didnt even have the zetas on Brood Alpha. Worked wonders
  • Options
    Drewbee wrote: »

t4eq4iqoafn8.jpg

Same, I didnt even have the zetas on Brood Alpha. Worked wonders

Also same. My Geos were geared a little under where @Drewbee has them, but I do have the Brood Alpha unique zeta (and this event ought to be one of the only places his leadership zeta would also be a big benefit).

Like Drewbee, I'd planned to just try 'em out, see what happened, with a plan to come back later and complete with Nute and Greivous. I saw a bunch of buffs get stacked on Padmé, my Spy came up, I went for it, and I one-shotted her. Yeah, that's a pretty awesome feeling. After that, the whole thing fell apart like a puzzle box, and I had 6 Geonosians on the field at event completion.

Not at all what I expected to happen this morning.
  • Options
    My Brood Alpha is only at 5* as was my Padme so I was unable to test his lead. I won tier 6 with GG(L), Spy, Nute, B2 and Asajj. This team also "won" tier 7 but I retreated to try out the other leads. I would say that GG or Asajj leads are easiest with perhaps Nute being in the middle. I had to try 4 and five times to "win" with Poggle and Dooku leads. Asajj and GG are MVP with the help from B2 and his TL and dispel. Use Nute to extort GK. My method was to always kill Fishlee first. Fun event, and much easier than first go around.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • The_Only_Drak
    38 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    My Padme 7* Team:

GG (MM Zeta) G12, zB1 G11, B2 G12, Droideka G11, Magna G12

Kill Order - Fishface, Padme, Ani, Mace, GK

Left normal mods on...1 shot every tier. Easy Peasy.
  • Options
    Znute g11 zAV g12 dooku g11 b2 ig and sun fac g8 got me 7* though 90+ attempts and good rng. Nute was for sure huge
  • Options
    zNute G11 (L), G12 GG, G12 zAssaj, G11 Geo Spy, G9 Sun Fac. Just the 2 zeta, but everything else was omega;d. Tried a while before putting the zeta on Nute. Then what finally got me over the hump was getting G11 on Geo Spy.