Jango event

2Next

Replies

• Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    I really wish they would come up with "make up marques" just for those who missed them, farming those first 50 shards from zero sucks

Honestly, it’s not that bad. I don’t see why long time players can’t have that small advantage.

It's got nothing to do with long term players it's to do with players that have the capability long term to play for extended time which sucks since you are busy with life for a week or 2 suddenly although a long term player you've just added a month of farming or more for 1 character
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Fixer wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    I really wish they would come up with "make up marques" just for those who missed them, farming those first 50 shards from zero sucks

Honestly, it’s not that bad. I don’t see why long time players can’t have that small advantage.

It's got nothing to do with long term players it's to do with players that have the capability long term to play for extended time which sucks since you are busy with life for a week or 2 suddenly although a long term player you've just added a month of farming or more for 1 character

Um...what?
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    To be fair, he shares the node with HT. This conversation came up a WHILE ago. It was pretty generous for all farmers that two solid shards came from the same location, both long term investments, and both solid end-game material. Jango is constantly showing up in TW/GA/TB, and HT still holds a place in the meta (longer than HMF has been around, and that’s been a 9-month meta alone).
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne